More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daylan Daylan

Who Are You?

SESSION: Haruka Tanner (Second Year Student, Empty Classroom)

"This sucks," you grumble to yourself as you wait at your desk once the other students have cleared out, "This sucks and it's not fair."

Your pouting face accentuates your full lips and flashing green eyes as you reach up a hand to play with a lock of your short, blue hair. You were wearing the parts of your uniform that were important! The brown vest with the school's crest on it over a white, button down shirt, a slightly longer than knee length brown skirt, thigh high white socks and black dress shoes. That was all anyone should ever be able to see so what if you did not have any panties or a bra on?!

You have always found undergarments uncomfortable, everything always felt like it was chaffing your cooch and nipples no matter what they were made of or how "comfort fit" they were supposed to be. Sure, you had to keep your vest buttoned tight so your breasts didn't conspicuously bounce about when you walked and be VERY mindful of your skirt when out and about on a windy day, but most times nobody would ever know unless they were some pervert trying to sneak a peak anyway!

But somehow, despite you never being in any sort of position it could have been visible to them, the teacher noticed and, after a very stern (and public) admonishment, told you to wait after class for a longer discussion about "respect for the dress code" and how it was meant to get you used to proper attire for employment, social situations, and blah blah BLAH!

You SHOULD be back in your room by now, finishing your homework so you could have dinner and then enjoy some junky movie with your friends but NOOOOO! The teacher just HAD to be called away and tell you to wait here for him to get back. Now you are stuck sitting here, somehow feeling both tense and bored while the reddish light of the setting sun fills the classroom.

A soft hissing sound from the back of the room startles you out of your grumping and you crane your neck to look in that sound's direction. Where had that even come from? It was too warm for it to be the pipes of the heater and this was not a science lab room, so there was no chance it was a gas leak. Wait, there IS something off about the back right corner but you have to get out of your chair and turn around to get a good look at it.

Part of the wall has split open, two panels having parted like the kind of automatic doors you would see at a department store. Is it some kind of hidden closet? You approach curiously as cannot see anything except darkness on the other side of those now open doors, but you get the impression it may be more than a bit deeper than a closet. A secret tunnel? For what? You look towards the normal doors to the room, where there is still no sign of the Professor being close to returning.

You start to approach the new door, your curiosity getting the better of you. Your heart starts to beat faster along with your breathing the closer you get and you swallow nervously. Is it your imagination or did you see something move?!

No, it is not your imagination! Red eyes, two more than a human head should have, open and peer out at you from the darkness and you hear a chuckling hiss that sends a chill up your spine. You turn to run but, before you can get too far, something red lashes out of the shadows and ensnares your right ankle. It is a small tentacle and it pulls tight, using your own momentum to yank you off your feet. You crash to the ground, fortunately being able to get your arms underneath you so you do not hit your head on the way down. However, while you are still dazed, a second red tentacle grabs hold of your other ankle and starts pulling you across the floor closer to the hidden thing.

You hear that hissing laugh again as you try to grab onto the too smooth and too polished floor, unable to find any purchase that will let you slow your being dragged to whatever horrifying fate awaits you. Even grabbing the leg of a desk is useless as it too gets dragged along with you until two more tentacles grab your wrists and break your grip, reeling you in even faster.

"Still not wearing underwear, are we Haruka?"

The voice surprises you into looking over your shoulder to see that, due to your being dragged across the floor, your skirt has bunched up, revealing your round ass and your pussy which is framed by a small patch of darker blue hair. More importantly, looking back further, the owner of the red tentacles, which come out of its back, steps fully into the classroom. It reveals itself to be a towering, crimson creature with a vaguely humanoid body but with six arms, a rounder, elongated head, those four eyes, and even more of those tentacles waving behind it in what can only be eagerness.

"H-How do you--EEEK!"

Your scream is because, with a final yank, the tentacles lift you off the ground and into the waiting arms of the monster. Its two lowest arms wrap around your waist to hold you in place as its center and top arms grab your shirt and vest to tear both open simultaneously and reveal your lack of bra as well as your full, D-cup breasts. Its top arms then grab hold of those breasts, squeezing them, rubbing them, pulling your nipples as its middle arms slip between your legs to caress your inner thighs before forcing those legs open wide. Another small tentacle slithers around to find your core and starts sliding up and down your quivering slit.

"Oh come now," the creature purrs as it leans its head forward to whisper in your ear, "You haven't REALLY forgotten our other sessions, have you?"

You want to ask what this thing is talking about, but all that comes out of your lips are fearful gasps and moans as it continues to your breasts and pussy. It is like it somehow knows where the most sensitive spots on them are, not giving you a moment to think or breath before some new wave of pleasure jolts up and down your spine. "After all," the monster adds, "How does a girl ever forget her first?"

Suddenly, various memories from the past two years come flooding back into your mind, all of them involving you and this creature, this alien, as HE has his way with you. Pinned to your dorm bed and deflowered when you had tried to turn in early one night during your first week here, caught another night trying to sneak out for a late night snack in the halls of the dormitory, isolated in the gym storage closet on yet another day when it was your turn to put things away, and many, MANY times in this very classroom when being detained for "improper dress code".

The memories of those times, the way your body was driven absolutely wild, causes your womanhood to grow so wet it is practically dripping. So many times being in this very position, the small tentacle teasing your pussy joined by a second to spread your lower lips apart, exposing your pink insides before a large, purple colored cock rises up between his legs. How it felt to be penetrated in the past merges with how it feels in this very moment as his thick cock head presses inside, causing you to cry out as it pops in and lets him slam you down to the hilt in one go.

"G-GOOOORBAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Gorban groans and laughs simultaneously as his massive cock throbs inside of you. "That's my favorite girl," he says before he moves all of his hands to your sides so he can use all his strength to start raising and lowering you on his cock like you were some cheap sex toy.

You loudly scream with each motion, your breasts wobbling and bouncing in time with the movements as that huge cock rubs against your inner walls so deeply it almost feels like it is bumping against your cervix. Two more tentacles reach around to ensnare those bouncing boobs, squeezing them tightly and using the tips to press and rub against your rock hard nipples.

Gorban opens his mouth and a long, pink tongue slips out, dripping with saliva. The tongue tip brushes over your parted lips before sliding into your mouth, starting off as a strange parody of a french kiss before going in deeper, filling your mouth utterly before it goes back even further to begin tasting the deep parts of your throat.

All the time the firm, hard fucking continues, your body being driven closer and closer to its limits. Your head is getting light as your face turns red, both from the lack of oxygen (though he does pull the tongue back enough to let you breath whenever it seems you are about to pass out) and from how intense the sexual stimulation is. Each thrust is accompanied by lewd, wet squelches that are more a result of your body than his and, at that moment, you remember one other thing.

You have broken for him before, and you will happily do so again, here and now.

It is a subtle change in your movements, he is still in control of your movements but your hips quiver and shake, trying to match his timing so you can actively aide in his stimulation. He feels that change and, with another approving growl, suddenly pulls out of you and his tentacles let you go. You stumble on your feet, placing your hands down on the desk in front of you to catch yourself, your ass sticking up in the air.

After a moment's pause to catch your breath, you look over your shoulder at the red alien pleadingly, a wordless whimper the only sound you can make as you wriggle your elevated hips to show just how much you need that cock. Two hands grab your hips as two more grab your breasts, a stinging slap by one of his lowest hands lashes across your left ass cheek as Gorban lines his cock up with your pussy once more and shoves it back inside as he all but roars, "TAKE it, Haruka!"

You let out a giddy, pleasured moan of your own as your pussy is once more claimed by its rightful owner. The sound of his body slapping against yours echoing through the empty room as he bottoms out with each thrust. "I... WILL... have you," he grunts, his motions somehow getting even faster even as they start to become more erratic, "... HARUKAAAAAAAA!"

The alien hilts himself with his massive member one last time before it begins spewing a thick, hot, potent tidal wave of cum directly into your womb. His orgasm triggers yours in turn, and more than one of them at that. A seemingly never ending tsunami of pleasure crashes through every nerve ending in your body over and over again as your pussy spasms and throbs around the alien cock, milking it for every drop of seed it can produce.

Time loses all meaning to you, so you do not know how long this release lasts for, but by the time you slump over the desk, eyes wide and tongue hanging out of your mouth, the sun has fully set, the first light of the moon just barely illuminating your surroundings. The only things you can hear at the moment are the sounds of your racing heart, the heavy breaths of both yourself and your monster master, and the soft plops of the excessive amounts of his seed dripping out of your dominated pussy hitting the floor.

Gorban moves one of his upper hands to stroke your hair as a middle hand rubs your belly before he extends his tongue again to lick your cheek. "Was just in the mood for a quickie tonight," he growls, "and still can't knock you up yet. But I WILL make sure you are up for sale next year."

He steps away from you, leaving you to stay there, naked breasts pressed against the wood of the desk, exposed ass and cum dribbling pussy in the air and visible thanks to your skirt still being uselessly bunched up around your waist.

"Even if I need to fuck you to the top of the list myself."

You can somehow tell you are alone again for another uncertain amount of time before someone, a human you think, wearing some kind of white hazmat suit with an opaque visor and the school's insignia over the breast area, walks into your field of view. "At least we never have to repair EVERY piece of clothing with this one," you hear him grumble as he pulls out what looks like some kind of remote control.

He rolls you over onto your back, as you do not have the strength left to fight him, aiming that remote at your stomach for a few seconds and, after he hears a high pitched beep, he hits a few buttons on it, aims it at your head and--

...

"THIS SUUUUUUUUCKS!" you scream to the night air as you are finally allowed to storm out of the building.

Why did the teacher have to take THAT long to lecture you?! How many times can you repeat the same talking points about the dress code over and over again?! Ugh! You are going to miss last call for dinner at this rate unless you run and that risks getting you in trouble again for what you just finished being scolded for! Sure, you have emergency snacks in your room since the last time this happened and you DID wind up missing dinner, but you want something with more substance than that, dammit!

You pick up the pace, deciding you may as well try despite the risk and the fact your legs feel a little bit sore. Maybe you had been sitting for too long. But a little jog should stretch them into shape again... and besides, as much as it sucks, getting lectured again is really the worst thing that could happen if you did get caught.

Right?

END OF SESSION

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)