More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheImp TheImp

Please indicate on your paperwork name, sex, and current position on the extended Kinsey Scale

Ryan, Male-0

Living with a rather authoritative older mother and two older sisters who like to play dress up with you, it's not really a surprise you turned out to be more comfortable with the fairer sex then your own. With slightly long hair, big sensitive eyes, and your quiet temperament, your mother assumed you would probably end up happily with some hunk. However with your discomfort around your own sex, when some of the big sports guys had made flirtatious come-ons about your cute ass in the locker room you had began crying about not wanting to be with a boy.

After insisting on changing for gym in private personal bathroom, your mother worried about you, signed you up. Not wanting to disappoint her, you let her bring you here.

You waited in the car as mother got out and walked to a man outside. He was tall, strong and imposing. The two of them talked for a bit before mother beckoned yet out where you hesitantly walked over.

Mother spoke to the man saying "please be careful with him, he's very sensitive."

The man laughed and put his arm around you. "Don't worry, the whole time he's here, he will be my little buddy, and I'll make sure to take good care of him."

He turned to you and shook your hand, the making your arm shake. "Hello Ryan, my name is Will and I'll be taking good care of you. I will be your trainer." Will spoke with a jovial open tone. You were a bit nervous knowing what he is going to be "training" you in.

After you said your goodbyes Will again addressed you, though with a softer tone. "Is there anything you are worried about before we begin?"

Is there anything you are worried about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)