More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

Who are we playing as?

Ruth Morgan: Bewitch (Kit Senext) - Supernatural Beauty

Ruth may have screwed up when she created her character. When she first started World of Heroes, she couldn't decide a power she wanted. To make the game different from other superhero MMOs, there were no actual options for superpowers; the game gave you one based on what role you wanted to play. Ruth didn't have a role in mind, she just wanted to play the game, and she hadn't thought about her character. Luckily there was an option to have your character made up for you based on your suggestions. But Ruth had no suggestions other than, "Someone Sexy." She meant by that was someone genuinely good-looking, but the game took it as sex-appeal was all that mattered to her and based her character on.

Kit Senext was a woman blessed with supernatural beauty. Her body was best described as a wet dream come to life; her frame was an unnaturally perfect combination of soft and fit, her breasts and ass were large but not oversized lumps of flesh that Ruth always found absurd on bimbos. Ruth quickly realized that Kit's "power" may be more than a burden than a blessing, not due to gameplay but due to her background that she was given. Kit got by on her looks alone for years until she turned 18, and then the tables started to turn. Her first real boyfriend only cared about fucking her, and he got her to do a lot of weird shit until she worked up the nerve to dump him. It was all downhill from there because pretty much everyone wanted to fuck her above everything else. Every Boss tried to negotiate a raise with sex; every landlord wanted to make rent payments with her pussy; every man on the street wanted to grab her ass. Her beauty was technically a power but a sucky one at that. There were other things Kit could do with Supernatural Beauty; she could control pheromones, and her singing had some power to it, but other than that, Ruth wasn't entirely thrilled with having an oversexed red-head as a character. It didn't escape her notice that her name was an anagram for "Sex Kitten."

She thought about deleting Kit and starting over, but that would mean waiting a whole day to play again. While WOHO let players do whatever they want, one of the few limits to playing was that when a character was either killed or deleted, the player had to wait a time period to play again. WOHO couldn't let players delete characters and start over all willy nilly. Ruth didn't like Bewitch, but she figured she might as well give her a try.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)