More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by gystex gystex

Please select your preferred Role:

Russian Spy

Your FantasyWoman will be programmed in the role of a Russian Spy, and a suitable environment will be provided for your encounter. She will treat you as her American contact with whom she must trade vital information. What happens after your initial meeting is up to you! Thank you for choosing FantasyWomen, Inc. for your sexual needs.

___

Thick fog over the streetlights renders the streets of Prague hazy and indistinct as you make your way as silently as possible over the cobblestones, an difficult task in your stiletto heels that were a necessary evil for your cover as a wealthy American debutante on holiday in Europe. At least you've been able to travel in a style thatgoes above and beyond the usual fare for lower-level CIA operatives. This is your first major assignment, the transfer of a disk containing vital information to a Russian ageent you know only as Doe. No photograph of her existed in the CIA file, so you know only that she is tall, dark-haired, and will be wearing a black overcoat and fedora hat. That, and the code words you learned only an hour before from your superior.

The riverbank was a good choice for your meeting insofar as the fog makes it difficult to see what anyone more than ten feet away is doing, but it also makes finding your contact a difficult proposition at best. You pull your fur coat more tightly around you as you look without seeming to look at each passerby, waiting for the right one.

Around the corner of an old stone building, you come upon a wrought-iron bench that faces the water. The bench is occupied by a dark figure, lost in the shadows, but what you see matches your description perfectly.

You approach cautiously. Only a slight stirring in her shoulders gives you any indication that the other woman knows you are there.

"Do you have the time?" you ask quietly as you come within an arm's reach.

"Europe is timeless," comes the whispered response. The accent is Russian.

"Perhaps then you will join me for a walk on the riverbank."

"It would be my pleasure."

"The pleasure is my own."

The woman stands up, and together you continue down the road.

"I am Doe," she purrs quietly.

"John," you reply.

"We must be cautious," she says. "I have been warned that news of our meeting may have reached unfriendly ears. The exchange can take place only when we are absolutely certain that no one watches. There is a safe room nearby, but before we go there, we must know that we are not being -"

Suddenly Doe grabs you by the shoulders and pushes you back into the stone wall of a nearby building. You retain enough presence of mind not to cry out, but a gasp slips between your lips.

"There is someone coming," she says. "We must hope they mistake me for a man."

Understanding what she's hinting at, you put your arms around her and pull her face close to yours, pretending to be locked in a passionate embrace. Her blue eyes, calm and collected, stare directly into your own from inches away, and you can feel the swelling of her large breasts pressing into your body.

Footsteps approach. You realize that you won't fool anyone unless the embrace is real, and so pull the slightly taller woman's face to yours and kiss her firmly on the lips. Doe tenses for a moment at the unexpected move, but then relaxes and behaves as though she is totally involved. You can't help but enjoy the soft, tender feel of her lips, and the pressure of her breasts against your own is very exciting.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)