More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Withness Withness

What kind of World do you want?

Run wild, but not welcome

(JUST FYI: If I keep this line going, I'm planning it as an 'asshole abusing women' branch. If you prefer stories where the fairer sex is treated with respect, please don't read on. You have been warned.)

"How about a free-use world where people have to do what I want, but don't have to like it?" I asked.

"We can definitely do that." Simone responded. "We'll need to clarify some parameters, but I don't foresee any issues."

I liked the sound of that.

"First of all," she continued "what level of dislike did you want to happen? Are people repulsed, scared, or just inconvenienced?"

I mulled it over for a moment. "I want a bit of protest. The facial expressions should be very clear on how much someone doesn't want to do something. And maybe throw in some shudders of disgust from the women. I'm going to be mostly ordering them about anyway."

"OK." Simone replied. "Did you want any particular reason people have to obey you, or just because?"

This question took me a bit more time to figure out. In pretty much all the free-use stories I'd read, it was 'just because'. But this time I thought maybe I'd buck the trend a bit. But just a bit.

"Can you make it so it's like a superstitious or cultural thing? Like doing what I say may not be pleasant, but not doing what I say could have much worse consequences. Even if nobody's heard of them or can think of one. Like a very uncomfortable, but necessary, medical exam."

Simone clarified. "So 'just because' but with a bit of 'or else' to give it some bite?"

That gave me an idea. "Actually, how about you make it so if someone doesn't do what I say, something bad happens to them? Just every now and then have someone disobey or refuse me, and then 'WHAMMO'!" I emphasized by punching my palm into my hand. I added, "But make it a rarer thing."

"Any specifics?"

"Hmmm," I pondered for a moment, then I thought of a few examples, "Just for a few ideas, if a woman doesn't let me ass her at her wedding, suddenly her and her husband-to-be will go bankrupt. Or maybe all the guests will suddenly get horrific food poisoning at the reception. Or maybe she constantly gets in traffic accidents and has to walk everywhere, and every time she goes outside the weather is miserable."

"Real 'wrath of god' type stuff, huh?" Simone laughs.

"And also it's not just limited if a woman doesn't do what I say." I was on a roll now. "I want it so if anybody tries to prevent me from doing anything, they're struck with calamity and woe."

"For example?" the program avatar prompts.

"Say I walk into a some business conference where a hottie is giving a presentation. I push her under the table and tell her to start sucking and not stop until I've cum at least four times." Simone nods, following me so far. "That could take a while. So the other muckity-mucks may try to keep the meeting going, but I don't want to hear shop talk while I'm getting my wang macked, so I tell them to shut up and wait. If anybody tries to keep the meeting going, something bad happens to them."

"OK, that doesn't sound like anything difficult." she says.

"Also, I want the world to work that the bad luck doesn't stop until the people who defied me make recompense." I added. Simone just nodded, but I wanted to elaborate. "Like the bride from earlier, her life doesn't get better until she makes a sex tape with me and sends it to her entire family and all of the wedding guests. And the corporate people, nothing goes right until every attractive woman in the building sucks a load out of me twice. I want everyone who crosses me to get a serious lesson in humility."

"Ooooo, vindictive." Simone says with another pleased laugh. "Nobody will fuck with you when word gets around. Anything else?"

"Just a few more touches. Fill the world with mostly attractive women. At least fifteen hot chicks to every one guy. And no uggos."

"Of course not."

"And all women wear either thongs or g-strings." Simone nodded. "And have super perky tits if they're topless. They don't need support." another moment of thought. "You know what, just get rid of bras altogether." Another nod.

"Alright, that's enough information to compile with. Any specific place you'd like to be dropped off?"

"Hmmmm. How about at a college that's in a downtown district? Surround it with nightclubs, restaurants, and corporate buildings. I'm going to be degrading and abusing women left and right."

"Will do. Ready for liftoff?" Simone asked.

I gave a thumbs up and a way too eager smile.

"Blast off!" She cried with a smile.

Everything faded away.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)