More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ironmonkey ironmonkey

What do I do?

Run to her and give her a big hug

"Jen!" I exclaim her name delightedly as I jump from my seat, running to the door. Her soft pink lips stretch in a smile as I throw myself into her opened arms. I wrap mine tightly about her waist and pull her close to me.

"I've missed you too!" She laughs, her arms holding tighter around my shoulders.

I pulled back a little, still holding her waist, and look up at her face.

"Wow!" I murmurred. "Well, Jen, your'e still looking great!"

"Thanks!" She smiles and blushes a little, genuinely happy about my comment. "You look pretty sexy yourself girl!"

We both laughed at her comment. My breasts bounced as I laughed, brushing slightly against hers as they jiggle with her laughter.

I felt a sharp tingle burst from my nipples, running down between my legs and making me shiver imperceptibly.

Shocked at what I was feeling I began to get embarrassed. As beautiful as Jen was she was no man. I tried to think about my sexy guy then, to re assure myself. I just got angry as I thought about what a dickhead he was.

I was broken from my reverie when I felt Jen's breasts slowly slip down against mine as her laughter settled. I swear I could feel her nipples brushing down over mine through our t-shirts.

Startled by the tingling in my nipples I realised how unnatural this friendly hug was. My hands were still grasping her waist and hers were still holding my shoulders.

Eager to end this increasingly awkward moment quickly I leaned up to give her a welcoming kiss on the cheek.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)