More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inferiorfagboy inferiorfagboy

What will you do?

Run for it

You turn around and pump your legs as hard as you can, but you immediately realize how futile it is. Despite the rush of adrenaline you are feeling, your legs will simply not do what you want them to. You are too hurt, and too weak.

It would have been futile anyway. In seconds, you hear him behind you. In terror, you turn to see him leap through the air.

You feel the first few blows strike your head and torso, and your useless arms, which you throw up to try to protect yourself; and then either from his attack or simple fear, you lose consciousness.

When you awake, you are once again lying on the rocks near the water, this time on your back. You crack your eyes open and look around, certain that the Man must still be somewhere nearby.

At first you see no sign of him, but you see a small fire built on the rocks about ten feet away from you. You sit up, and then you see him standing down in the water, about twenty yards from where you are. His back is turned. You think about making another break for it, but just as you start to push yourself to your feet, he turns suddenly and sees you. He snarls and takes a few quick steps toward you, and realizing you have no hope of escaping from him, you bow your head and sit back down meekly. You watch him carefully. He continues to stare at you, glaring and scowling, for a few seconds, then he turns back to the water and continues whatever he was doing.

After a few minutes, you realize that he is trying to catch fish. You also realize that he must have lived here on this island for some time now--and not just lived, but survived fairly heartily, considering his massive stature and musculature. There is no way he could have the build he has if he doesn't have a steady supply of food and water. You are still not sure why he is so aggressive toward you, but considering that you now realize there is no escaping from him, at least for the moment, you start thinking about your best move.

Obviously he wants you to sit and stay right where you are, and he's already proven he will use to make you comply with his wishes. But perhaps he doesn't understand that you are not a threat to him. What if you could get him to perceive you as a friend? An idea begins to form in your mind. If you were to get up and move slowly toward him in a slow, non-threatening way, he would perceive that you are not trying to get away from him, and maybe you could start to convince him that you have no hostile intentions. Then again, if you try to do anything other than sit there like he wants you to, he could attack you again.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)