More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LukeMason LukeMason

Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

Rules

I wanted to wait until all four of the possible openings were written before I posted the rules of this story.

There are four beginning options: you can read the story from either a male or female perspective, as well as either a straight or gay perspective. I'm sorry that I have no intention of making a bisexual protagonist (due to the idea that either sex can fit well into one of the others) or an asexual protagonist (for obvious reasons).

Each of the four possible protagonists has a different personality and each possible storyline is different between the four of them. For instance, as you may have seen if you've read each of the openings, each of the four protagonists accepts Taerius's deal for different reasons. Each story, even with the different variations, has its own storyline going on.

One thing that I wholly embrace: Comments, comments, comments. If there's something you want to see in this story, let me know! A twist on a storyline, a specific power that you want one of the protagonists to have, a possible method? I welcome any ideas that you'd like. Just bear in mind that none of the protagonists will ever have the same power twice. Remember also that a story where the protagonist gets super speed and then mind reading is a different story from mind reading then super speed.

Your thoughts on character dynamics are also important. One of the big character dynamics in at least two variations of the story is the relationship between Tara and Jordan. If you want to see more of them, let me know! If you want to see more of one of the other dynamics, let me know!

72 Hours of Power has two main purposes. The first, obviously, is to help the readers get off. This is porn, after all. But just as important is that 72 is a story. If you take out all the sexual description, make it no longer porn, it is still a story, with a plot, and should be able to entertain in its own right.

End Transmission.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)