More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedMonika RedMonika

What are the rules?

Rules option #1.

“Each constant during their turn presses the ‘roll’ button on the right hand rest of their chair. On the game screen either ‘challenge’ or ‘question’ will appear.”

“If it is a ‘challenge’ then you will have to perform a physical challenge. If you succeed you will rewarded with $1,000. If you fail then you have to press the ‘punishment’ button and submit to whatever punishment appears on the screen. Punishments range from having to answer an embarrassing question, perform some humiliating sexual act to even something painful. Please note, the left hand rest has a built in lie detector. Some ‘challenges’ are also marked ‘wild’, which means they will be against another contestant, such as an arm wrestling contest.”

“A ‘question’ means you have to answer a knowledge base question. If you answer correctly you will get $1,000. If your answer is incorrectly you lose a piece of clothing. At any time you are stripped naked you lose the game.”

“Any loser will be put on 'the Device.' If they can endure five minutes on it they can keep any money they have previous won, if not they lose it all.”

“The last one with clothes still on wins the game and receives an additional $10,000. At the end the winner will have a special opportunity for a ‘double or nothing’ round, but more about that later.”

“Please note the game screen also keeps track of your remaining clothing and how much money you have won.”

“So without any further ado, let’s meet the rest of the contestants.”

Who are the next contestants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)