More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Who is the first heroine?

Rules of the Heroines

A World without heroines until now rules

1 in order for a woman to get super powers she has to be married and work less than one week a month (IE. US National Guard or Sundays at a shop)

2 All women will get the same four basic entry level powers to start.

A- Fantasy Fashion Physics (FFP): Lets face it any of the awesome looking outfits women wear in superhero media are horribly impractical according to every cosplayer or veteran of a live-action production. So the first superpower is as the ladies start gaining their power and making their superheroine persona, their super suits become immune our normal laws of practicallty. A skin tight leather body suit with built in armor would normally be the of any flexibility, just ask fetishist and motorcycle racers, but with FFP a woman could win a gold in the Olympics for all the gymnastics events in that thing. Impractical high heels tend to hurt and hobble women, but now they are like you are running barefoot on plush carpeting. Oders and noise from your catsuit no longer happen so you can sneak up on your foes. Latex never makes you sweat, or feels too cold, melt when touched by ashes, or anything else. Basically, no mater how the costume, it is just as comfy as a pair of sweat shorts and a tank top

B- Impact Reactive Armored Body (IRAB): The heroine in question’s body will react to blows in response to the used. The harder the , the firmer an armor her body becomes while the softer results in the “squishier” she becomes. A playfule slap on the ass causes a sexy jiggle. Bitch slaps feel like you slapped a half inch plywood sheet. A 9mm shot reacts like a hardy body armor plate. And rifle fire means her ass might as well be made out of composite vehicle armor.

C- Perfect looking Comic Optics (PLCO): As a rule while powered up, the woman in question will look perfect. Make up, hair will stay pretty and perfect no matter what. Flying at three times the speed of sound does nothing to your $90 dollar hair styling. Always look perfect stepping out of that car bomb explostion. Catching a meteor? Never messes up your makeup.

D- Action Based Camera Team (ABCA): Any time a Heroine is active a mystical puts a bubble of protection around one news team covering the event so the entire world can watch them live on TV. The effect also results in the team getting the best short out of the entire event.

3 All women will be subject to the following handicap

A- of the Nerds or Weakness against Comic Book Nerds: A comic book nerd can handicap a heroine with one effect based on their overwhelming knowledge of superheroes, powers and weeknesses. And for that encounter they are right. If a nerd on scene calls out a seemingly arbitrary speed limit, the heroine can not exceed that speed no mater what. Only lasts along as the encounter.

B- Cheaters go to hell (CGH): If a heroine has sex with a man who is not her husband, she develops a dark corruption and a desire to be a villainess. Her power become darker as well.

4 The length of time a woman is powered is a result of the sex they have with their partner. A normal romp in the bed with hubby gets her about a week of standby power use or one average fight with criminals. Each orgasm makes the effects last longer and increase the amount of power she has. As a result any superpower changes only last as long as she is “powered.” When the heroine runs out of sexual energy in her system, she reverts back to normal. So any body-enhancements go away, as such they should be either elastic like She-Hulk or simply cosmetic (Gravity defying double D cups).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)