More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k-pounder k-pounder

Grab the Panties

Rules and language

Ok first this is not a chapter it is just explaining a few things for if you want to edit make your own fan-fic in myn. Ok i will explain the fan-fic making part, to create a fan fic section please just create anypart of the story by addind a new chapter where it says who to fuck next or something where there are mutable choices. I will accept it by reading the chapter plus it must include pictures if you don't know how to add pictures then this code ![]( url.jpg ) "Without spaces" that is how if you don't had pictures i will add pictures instead. What is not allowed anything man on man at the moment if i get alot of man on man requests i will make another section for that plus just follow the Chyoa rules as well.

Shemales are allowed but i haven't really added that yet and i will soon.

What is up with the islands?

Ok so HentaiVill is a like lets say a fake country which is made up of islands any many other independent states. Just like the Hentai Heroes game it's made up of Islands but myn will have much more Islands until you reach the Capital. I will start calling Island by name soon when you reach the second Island.

Ok Language

GirlBook- GirlBook is just facebook but a porn version like fuckbook but just reworded it so i don't get told to pay money for using that certain name.

Hentai Kingdom is like a brothel like thats the goal make many bitches fuck you and what so and they will join your Kingdom or Harem as thats what it's called in the game.

And remember have fun

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)