More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impyh Impyh

Bianca is feeling guilty, conflicted. What should she do?

Rules, Routes, Information

Hey guys!

I'll keep here the plans of what I plan to add to the story. Anyone is free to send chapters and create their own routes if they want, and I'll do my best to built a solid foundation that more and more tales can sprawl from. If you decide to write, the story will be done in third person, and almost everything goes as far as it doesn't break the site terms of service.

Feel free to comment on what you would like to see, and on your favorite branches, and I'll try to give more attention to the ones that seem to be more popular.

Here are some the planned paths this story may take, so that you can know what to expect:

Elesa's Route 1: Bianca becomes more and more dependent on Elesa, ending up as her and plaything, shared around, features bimbofication, corruption, public sex, free use, mind break, sexual slavery.

Elesa's Route 2: Where Bianca stands more of her ground and the relationship is a bit more healthy. Features a lot of lesbian sex, voyeurism, public sex, two happy lesbians being sluts together. Bianca gets more confident, and may become somewhat of a corruptor herself, or maybe pull Elesa towards a change of heart?

Hilda's Route: Bianca falls in love with Hilda, and figures out her friend is being blackmailed. They can either keep their dreams alive as they challenge the corrupt league as a couple, or they can break and only end up getting abused. Tons of and dubcon, older men, cuckquean, orientation play, lesbians taking dick.

Cheren's Route: Not exactly sure? Maybe a free use story where she gives herself anytime anywhere to him.

Plasma's Route: Where Bianca tries to find strength in Plasma's religion, fleeing from Elesa, only to be cured from her sins by taking dick. Corruption, tons of gangbang, religious undertones, ritualistic sex, BDSM

Daddy's Route: Bianca runs back home, regretful, and her father abuses her. Corruption, , family, daddy-daughter, dubcon to eventual consent

The main themes of the story are corruption, sexual , and poor little Bianca trying to find her place in the world. Most of it will be somewhat dark, but there is room for happier branches.

Planned Schedule:

It can change depending on what inspires me, sudden creativity, and what is most requested in the comments.

  • 7.2: Join Hilda at the main stage (Elesa's route)
  • 8.1 Bianca and Dawn get gangbanged by the kitchen staff (Elesa's route)
  • 9.1 Elesa's ending 1 (Elesa's route)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)