More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by royal22erick royal22erick

story threads

Rules!(guest/employees)

-Employees rules-

-Rule 1: Always maintain your uniform to the best standard.

-Rule 2: Always be respectful toward your coworkers and the guest.

-Rule 3: When refusing a guest sexual advances always remain polite and try to help said guest to find an alternative.

-Rule 4: Always answer your company phone when at work unless specified otherwise.

-Rule 5: Never divulge specific of the House of Kinks to any outsiders without management approval first.

-Rule 6: In uncertainty always refer to your direct manager.

-Guests rules-

-Rule 1: During your stay, you will never interfere with any other guests present, you can instigate a conversation and even join them in their activity if invited but never cause any inconveniences or problems.

-Rule 2: You must always ask for permission to engage in any sexual activities when it is not a pre-arranged setting, other than this any working members you encounter may be poursued for sexual pleasure as long as they agree to it. In the case of pre-arranged setting rules may be set by the employe for the encounter. For a casual encounter with the staff, you must stop if asked at once. For a casual encounter with another guest, the same rule apply and if a conflict of significant importance arise the authority may be involved at the demand of the 'wounded' guest.

-Rule 3: If you want to leave the premise with one of our employees it must be cleared with the offsite department, we must know the location and a reasonable idea of the timeframe for the escapade.

-Rule 4: If you want to take videos you must clear it with the staff first and will be asked to sign an NDA agreement stopping you from posting it anywhere on the net, infringement of that rule will be legally pursued aggressively.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)