More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who do you call first, or do you want to ruin her reputation instead?

Ruin her image on Twitter

(Once again I know Ariana loves her fans it’s just for this story)

You decide you wanted to make this bitch pay for everything she had done to you.

You open up her twitter, and smirk to yourself as you begin typing out the truth. Ariana really hated her fans, and you wanted to expose this bitch for who she truly was.

“Hey all my disgusting ungrateful fans I just wanted to let you know I hate all of you, and I know you all will still buy all of my albums anyways.” “All you perverted boys love to worship me, but the truth is I hate you all.” “I only like my girl fans, so love all my girl fans.”

You thought “well I might as well flirt with some of her girl fans that are her age at least you laugh out loud, as you keep writing your mean tweet.

“Well that’s all I have to say for now, and girls all guys are evil Ari knows best you smirk as you send the tweet out for the world to see.

You laugh out loud, as you sent the tweet out. “Well Slut I ruined you’re well my imagine Now I guess.” You chuckled to yourself “well at least with my male fans.” You say this, as you grab your amazing tits.

“Well time to make a breast implant appointment Miss Ariana” you smirk evilly. You call Nicki to ask if there were any good breast implant places. You knew by Ariana’s memories that Nicki had breast, and she had ass implants.

“Oh hey girl what’s up?”

“Oh hey Nicki I was wondering if there were any good tit implant places in town.

“Yes there is.” She then explained where Ariana could find the breast implant place. “They do asses there too girl have fun improving your body girl” she chuckled.

“Oh I will love you girl.”

“Love you too Nicki can you well you know be there when it happened I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Oh of course girl what time should I be at your house?”

“Oh come over now please I want to get it over with girl.”

“Oh of course girl be there soon” she replied as she hung up.

“This really was to good to be true” you thought to yourself as you grabbed her BB tits.

Who’s POV is it yours or Nicki’s

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)