More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose character

Ruby (Thief)

Finishing the tutorials, I typed in my game name Ruby. Feeling excited, I quickly finish customizing my character settling on a small slim body (4'8", 87 lbs.) short crop black hair, and hazel eyes. While I did not have much in the way of curviness, I made up for my cute round face, little mini bubble butt, flat tummy, and small but perky breast. I felt myself being shot to another screen asking my class. This was easy, the thief of course. I love being sneaky, stealing from puffed-up rich men and women like I was Batman's Catwoman. After this menu, the game showed me all my stats and beginning abilities.

Stats:

Stealth: 10

Health: 5

Short Blades: 7

Speechcraft: 10

Merchant: 7

It continued to list all the different stats but they were all baseline so I decided to skip them and head straight into the main game. Click the skip button and then click the terms of agreement button, I was engulfed in a stream of rainbow light only to receded as the game places me in a sort of market area starting zone.

Feeling myself now in complete control of my avatar, begin checking out my equipment.

Armor: None

Clothes: Wool Tunic, Wool Trousers, Leather Sandals +3 Protection

Weapons: Iron Dagger +5 Damage

Sweetness, I giggle. I look away from my equipment menu and take a look at my abilities menu. Pouting that I have none, I look to see for a first mark, why complain when you can go ahead and get started gathering AP. Spying on the merchants I see it will be easy to pick their pockets. However, there is a rather large obese man in the corner with a purse to match his stomach. The only problem is he sorta half aware of his surroundings so pickpocketing is out of the question. But, I could always turn around cut his purse and speed off down the alley to safety.

What does Ruby do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)