More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonenffan anonenffan

Choose your character!

Rubina, the innocent, shy girl.

In the far corner of the room stood a brunette by the name of Rubina. As the well dressed woman explained everything they were going to have to do, she mentally cursed herself for signing up for such a stupid game. The cash prize drew her in as an easy way to pay for college, but it soon dawned on her that this would be televised. And unlike this show’s pay-per-view counterpart, it would be on regular cable, meaning more people would see her.

“What did I get myself into…” Rubina shook nervously. The rules stated she would have to leave the initial house in just her underwear. Could she do that? Were the other’s doing that?

Rubina looked through the room, and saw one girl was blushing, but unbuttoning her shirt and setting it aside, revealing a plain white bra, before moving onto her skirt. She seemed embarrassed, but focused.

Another one had seemed to be making a show of it, as she carefully slid her skirt off. Rubina put a hand over her mouth as the skirt revealed a very risque thong. That girl was very bold, if nothing else.

Not too far away from her, another girl had yet to begin undressing, as she seemed to be watching the bold girl like Rubina was. Only she seemed a lot more interested in what she was seeing, even licking her lips.

‘I can’t do it...can I? They’ll see…’ Rubina continued to hesitate.

One by one, the girls stripped down to their underwear. The boldest among them was the first out the door. The other’s soon followed, leaving some neatly folded piles of clothes behind. Rubina was the only one fully dressed.

The only other girl remaining was the one who took a moment to stare at the bold one. She turned to Rubina and winked, before making her way out the door.

Rubina was now left completely alone, and still fully dressed. She was just too shy to undress in front of the other girls. The brunette bit her lip, wondering why she did this, and also wondering if it was too late to back down.

“Contestant Rubina, you will not find the key if you do not undress and leave the room. You are also currently last place in popularity.” Came a voice from a speaker.

Rubina jumped in surprise and looked for wherever that voice came from. She tried to put on a bold face. “This is for college,” she told herself, as she reached for the hemline of her shirt. Her fingers wrapped around the edge of her shirt, and she slowly began to pull it upward and slid it over her head.

With her shirt set aside, Rubina revealed her pink bra. She quickly wrapped her arms around her chest as she felt very exposed. This was crazy and very embarrassing.

Soon her skirt, socks and shoes joined her shirt in the pile, leaving Rubina in just her underwear.

‘I… I can’t believe I’m doing this. All I have is my underwear…’ Rubina said.

She took a deep breath, and turned her attention towards the, and slowly took steps forward. The outside world was ahead of her, and she felt very . With the backpack in hand, she took a few steps forward into the outside world.

‘I’m so exposed,’ she thought. Rubina had seen the Naked Games before, and as the name implied girls often got naked for a variety of reasons. It was rare for any girl to remain clothed for the whole show, but she believed she could do it.

What is Rubina’s Goal? The Key? Or Popularity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)