More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eroshumanal eroshumanal

What to start with...

Rubber bound room

She enters a room padded in smooth, thick, soft rubber. The floor is jet black while the walls are white. The ceiling is a sky blue. The lady can?t see where all the light is coming from though the room is well lit. The light almost looks natural but the lady is unsure.

?How dare you enter this room with your shoes on!? A stern, strong woman?s voice yells from across the room. She is wearing a full body jet black rubber suit. It covers her body from neck to her toes. It is so skin tight it leaves nothing to the imagination. Her large firm 34 DD breasts are held in the suit so as to make them look more like a pair of balls or balloons blown up on her chest. Her rock hard nipples look more like black bullets. The lady can see where the woman in the suits belly button is along with the worst case of camel toe she has ever seen. The woman in black has fiery red hair tided back in a pony tail that reaches to her well shaped ass.

?I told you to take off your shoes! For disobeying my first command you will strip off all your clothes this instant!? The woman in black commands as she walks across the thick rubber floor.

?I?m sorry I didn?t know. My name is.?

?Names are for those who obey my commands you are now mine to do with as I please. That fact became law the moment you entered and that door closed. Now strip or I will strip you myself.? The woman in black says with such in her voice the woman with the blonde hair starts to undress and removes her shoes and socks.

She stands with her hands covering her firm 36 C breasts and small patch of blonde pubic hair.

The woman in black comes up the blonde and pulls her left hand covering her crotch away.

?A natural blonde I see. Lets see if blondes do have more fun shall we.? The last part was a statement not a question. The blonde doesn?t know what she is supposed to do or how to get out. As she looks around she can?t see a door anywhere. She is unsure where on the wall behind her she came in. It is all white rubber padding.

The lady in black presses her smooth rubber body against the bare skin of the blonde.

?I will call you Sunshine after the color of your hair. You may address me as Mistress.? Mistress commands Sunshine. Sunshine is about to protest but thinks she better not she seems to be in enough trouble with this woman.

Mistress walks over to the side of the room she was at when Sunshine entered and pulled a panel away to reveal an indent with a table full of rubber clothes and a large bottle of baby oil.

?Come here Sunshine.? Mistress commands as she looks over the pile of rubber clothes until she finds the one she is looking for. As Sunshine walks up behind Mistress she wonders if the door out of here is similarly hidden.

Mistress takes the bottle of baby oil and begins to pour it all over Sunshine from head to toe. She then proceeds to rub her hands all over Sunshine?s body. She kisses Sunshine?s shinny cheek. As her hands slip down over Sunshine?s body. Mistress lets her hands stop over Sunshine?s breasts and begins to play with them.

?You are a nice girl aren?t you Sunshine. I hate to punish you but you did disobey me when you entered my room. I can?t let that go where would we be if people didn?t obey me.? Mistresses left hand goes down to Sunshine?s pussy while her right rubs the baby oil all over Sunshine?s arms. Mistress begins to rub her rubber breasts against Sunshine?s back. A slick squeaking sound can be heard. Sunshine moans as Mistresses rubber coated fingers play with her clit and slip into her wet pussy.

Sunshine can?t believe she is being turned on by this strange woman. Let alone obeying her without question. The feel of rubber against her oily skin makes her shudder and moan. She begins to get really turned on by all this attention. She begins to yearn for a rubber suit of her own. As Mistress slips more fingers into Sunshine?s wet pussy. Sunshine moans and shudders her feet suddenly slip on the oil covered rubber floor and falls on her ass.

Mistress laughs and lowers herself gently down onto Sunshine?s slick shinny body. She begins to rub her body against Sunshine?s as she makes her way down to Sunshine?s pussy. This time though instead of fingers she feels Mistresses lips and tongue lick her pussy and clit. As Mistress sucks on Sunshine?s clit her body convulses with sexual pleasure. This causes Mistress?s body to rub up and down Sunshine?s own body causing her sexual desire to build even more.

?Oh Mistress please don?t stop that feels so good!? Sunshine moans with desire. Suddenly without warning Mistress gets up and walks away from Sunshine as if she no longer has any in tress in her.

?Oh Mistress please I will do anything just don?t stop. I?m so horny I want to cum so bad.? Sunshine pleads as she crawls over to Mistress. Mistress mean while takes a large rubber suit of semi transparent grey off the table and places it next to Sunshine.

?If you really wish me to continue get in that now.?

The suit is one long piece of rubber more of a tube with a hole at one end. Sunshine slips her feet into the hole and then pulls the suit tube as she begins to think of it up her long slender legs. As she reaches her ass. Mistress pulls her up to her feet. As she does the suit slips over Sunshine?s ass and up to her breasts in one motion. Sunshine gasps in pleasure as the rubber rubs against her oil slick body. Mistress pushes one arm then the other into the suit and pulls it up over Sunshine?s breasts and shoulders. As she pulls on the back of the suit so it comes up over Sunshines face so only her mouth can be seen Sunshine realizes its some kind of hood.

?Now lets see what fun we can have with you like the sex crazed worm you are.? Mistress says as she pushes Sunshine backwards onto the rubber floor. The impact knocks the air out of Sunshine but other than that doesn?t hurt. As her slick body moves around on the floor and within the suit she finds herself becoming more and more aroused. Suddenly she feels Mistress?s body on top of her. The two rubber covered woman now rubbing their bodies together in the throws of sexual bliss. Though Sunshine is getting even more turned on she still can?t get herself to cum. Though Mistress begins to moan and writhe in sexual delight as she begins to have her first orgasm since Sunshine entered the room.

Do you want to know what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)