More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jh_49 Jh_49

What's next?

Rub one out in the bathroom

Seeing the businessman get hard next to you turned you on more than you expected it to. You can't wait any longer, the urge to touch yourself overtakes you. As you get up and scoot past the businessman to get to the bathroom, your ass grazes against his bulging shaft through his pants. The feeling of his junk right below you makes your vagina start to drip onto your panties.

You make your way to the bathroom, quickly enter and shut the door. You prop yourself up on the counter and remove your already soaked pink panties from under your skirt. You slowly rub your clit and feel a sensation that begins to numb your legs. Rubbing faster you can't help but let out a moan and shut your eyes. Juices are dripping out of you at this point so you lean back and slide your free hand up your tank top to caress your breasts. Flicking your soft yet firm nipples send a new wave of pleasure down your body.

You hit your g-spot and yourself to cum without letting out the pleasure-induced scream that you wanted to. Looking down you see that you dripped all over the counter and that your fingers are soaked in your juices. You lick your fingers clean but leave the rest as a testimony of your solo mile-high club experience.

Suddenly, the handle of the bathroom door beings to rattle, you forgot to lock the door!

Do you..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)