More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by Ulap38 Ulap38

What happens next?

Roxy comes back and escalates things

It's then that Roxy returns with with a couple packs of beer.

"I'm gone for a couple minutes and we got titties flying free," she said, laughter in her voice.

"In our defense we were told to," Carmen informed, playfully sticking her tongue out at Felipe.

"Always givin' into peer pressure, eh Carmen?" Roxy teased.

Carmen put an affectionate arm around Lil's shoulders. "I wasn't alone." Lil blushed, but was smiling.

"Well hell, I'm the host, can't be afraid of following a trend." Roxy then proceeded to grab the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her own B-cup breasts.

"Oh hell yeah!" Felipe called out.

Gary took in a breath upon seeing Roxy's bare chest. Bernie noticed, a friendly spirit of competition firing up inside her. She began to undo her suspenders.

"Whoa, Bernie, you sure-?" Gary started.

"it's okay, baby. We're having fun," she assured him. She then reached down and pulled her own shirt off.

"Holy Moses!" Mark said in all upon seeing Bernie's naked, ample bosom for the first time. Samuel gave his own whistle of approval.

"Well far be it for me to be the odd girl out," Peggy announced before taking her own shirt off.

"So many magnificent boobs..I think this might be an overload on my brain," Patrick half-joked, his voice audibly aroused.

Roxy chuckled at the reactions of the men, and notably picked up on the interested glances between several of the women.

"As freeing as this is, ladies, I think we need to even the playing field a bit." her eyes now fell on the men. "I think the boys should need to even things out. What do you think?"

What do the ladies want the guys to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)