More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anime82 Anime82

What's next?

Roxxy

Peter grabbed Consuela's head so he could bob her head down on his fat cock.

"What a great shower," came the voice of Roxxy.

Peter looked over and saw that Roxxy was coming down the stairs naked as the day she was born.

Peter couldn't help but stare at her incredibly sexy body. From her long legs to her perfect pussy, her large DD cup breasts, her dirty blond hair. Every part of her drove Peter wild.

"Well someone's enjoying the amenities of the house," Roxxy said as she saw the maid giving Peter a blow job. "Well, I guess its all part of living large."

"Yes, life is good isn't it," Peter said as he came into Consulea's hot mouth.

"Should I continue to clean?" Consuela asked.

"Just a minute Consuela," Roxxy said. "I am still a little wet from the shower. I want you to dry me."

Consuela then grabbed her towel and started to rub it along Roxxy sexy body. Peter watched in fascination as he saw his naked maid wait and foot for his main girl. He watched as Consuela moved the towel over Roxxy's large breasts, bubble butt, hot body, long legs, and shaved pussy.

"I hope you don't treat Consuela or any other servant I may have to harshly," Peter said coming to his senses a little.

"Don't worry Peter I won't be too mean to Consuela, but I just enjoy having a maid spoiler me," Roxxy said pulling the older MILF into a hug. "You don't mind too much do you, Consuela?"

"I know the difference between playful and sadistic," Consuela said remembering her last employer's family.

"Good to hear," Roxxy said. "Oh it looks like someone got all hard again," Roxxy said as she eyed Peter large cock.

"I'll take of it again," Consuela said eagerly.

"No as his main bitch I should be the to empty his balls," Roxxy said lustfully as she walked over to where Peter was sitting and immediately sat down on his large cock taken it into her dripping pussy. Peter grabbed her sexy ass and started to bounce Roxxy down on his dick. He soon came once again into her pussy.

"Aaaaa it still feels so good when you cum into me. I bet my pussy has been molded into the shape of your dick with how hard you have been ramming it into me," Roxxy said. "Why did I waste so much time being mean to you. I should have dumped that loser Dexter and embraced you sooner, you are a real man."

'Was I a real man back then or did I just grow into one?' Peter thought to himself. 'A lot of things happened between Roxxy being a bitch queen to me to her just being my bitch as she likes to say. Helping her cheat on homework, stealing test answers, meeting her trailer trash mother, selling , the bikini contest, and finally punching out that muscle bound oaf, Dexter.

What should he think back on.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)