More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Memory Maniac Memory Maniac

Who is the main character of this story?

Roxanne, 22 years old

And so it will become.

"Woah... So that's who I am now? Roxanne?"

Yup! And all the history that comes with it, too. You grew in a decent home on the outskirts of the city. You've got a loving family and a stable part-time job while you're in university studying... Well we'll decide that later. You're rather attractive if I do say so myself.

"Well," you begin to say, "at least all that sounds nice."

It does doesn't it?

"Yeah. It feels like all of that's always been true. Like I really have always had that."

For now at least.

"What do you mean?" you inquire.

Well, let's have an example of what I mean. Let's say you have the most beautiful blonde hair and you take care of it every day. How does that feel?

"Great!" you answer. "I really do love my hair!"

I would assume so. So you like your hair?

"I do!" you answer happily.

Great! I really am glad you love your crimson red ponytail.

"Thanks- hey wait a minute!" you suddenly catch on, "When did you change my hair?"

What do you mean?

"Well, for a minute there, you were talking about my hair being blonde, but my hair's always been red... What was that all about?"

Oh you'll see soon enough. First though...

What does Roxanne really look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)