More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who are you? And what are you?

Rowan Meadows: Werewolf

You are Rowan Meadows, a werewolf from the Bloodrose Pack. It's a small pack, having been formed when you were ten-years-old after breaking away from the Moonfang Pack, but it's your family. Your father, recently widowed, had led the pack until he died unexpectedly when you were thirteen. The rest of your group had stepped in to raise you, making sure you were well-fed and cared for.

And they did a good job raising you. You are constantly being praised for your polite behaviors and the leadership skills they instilled in you has made you a prime canidate to take over the pack when it's current leader, Khayone Dlamini, steps down. Thankfully, that won't change no matter the results of today. Your pack will follow you willingly, even if you are a breeder.

As you sit in the sterile room, you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. Your mixed heritage is obvious, as your birth father was of Irish descent and your other father was from Mexico. You can see your tanned skin, covered in scars from fights, your jet black hair, and your chocolate brown eyes, all inherited from your father. But you also inherited your birth father's facial structure and small height, leaving you standing at a mere 5' 4". Your eyes drift to your cock, the deciding factor in your fate. The doctor had already been in to measure it and it had already started to droop. There's nothing you can do now, except wait for your results.

Do you have the Daniels' Injection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)