More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Musicetta Musicetta

Infection Files

Ross C. [M|18] Initial Outbreak

Ross Callaghan was a normal teenage boy. He had just turned 18 two days prior to that fated day during the summer of 201X and rested by the poolside in his small town of Cloverville, South Carolina. He was a lifeguard at this pool, and he had been for 3 years now ever since his sophomore year of high school. It was a particularly hot and muggy day, and many people were out. Today, however, was adults day, where adults could get in for free. So, naturally, kids were entirely absent from the crowd.
Ross sighed, taking his break and entrusting his fellow lifeguard, a 20-year-old college dropout named Leo, with the pool for a few moments. He strolled quietly to the concessions stand, where a man he didn't recognise stood within. He was absolutely monolithic, at least 6'3", and had beautiful ebony coloured skin barely covered by a tank top and some baggy swim shorts. He spoke in a smooth, deep voice to Ross, who despite not being anything resembling gay moments prior, swooned. "What can I get you, big guy?" The titanic African American male questioned Ross, who stammered for a moment before finally out, "J-just some vanilla ice cream, and a water."
A grin crossed the monolithic man's face, and he nodded. He had a smell to him, that Ross was readily inhaling. It smelled distinct and incredibly masculine. Usually, he would've scolded this man, told him to put on some deodorant to mask his intense body odour, but now, he was loving every mote of the stench he caught. Soon, the man attempted to use the nearby ice cream machine, groaning and feigning anger as he looked back. "Hey, bud, could you come here and help me a second?" He asked back to Ross, who nodded and readily stepped through the small half door into the concessions booth. The man pointed to a nearby door, "There's a breaker in that storage room there," He said, "Can you run in and flip it for me?"
Ross responded in the affirmative and quickly walked into the small room. It was dark, and as his hand groped the nearby wall for the light switch, he felt a presence behind him that blocked out all light from the outside world. In a flash, he was against the back wall of the room, the door shut tight. He could feel a hand on his collar and hot breath on his neck. "W-Woah..." He mumbled softly, trying to wriggle away from the strong grasp of whoever was pinning him against the wall, "I-I don't swing that way, big guy."
There was no response, he just felt his face being shoved into somewhere hairy, sweaty, and smelly. He tried to hold his breath but inevitably he was to breathe, and when he did his entire body felt relaxed. Warmth ran through him and that beautiful masculine musk filled his nose once more. He felt his own swim shorts starting to tent.

Does Ross get away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)