More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vanillathunder vanillathunder

Where do they start with Alex?

Rosie offers to teach Alex how to do manicures

As Alex swept up some stray hair and dust near the door, the ladies set up their workstations for the day. As she placed a few bottles of nail polish down at her table, Rosie looked up and called over to Alex.

"Alex, can you come over here?" Rosie asked.

Alex leaned his broom against the wall and walked over to the nail station. Rosie beckoned for him to sit down.

"Take a seat." Rosie said.

"Something wrong?" Alex asked.

"No, but we've been thinking." Rosie replied.

"Thinking?" Alex glanced around at Emilia and Camille, who were busily setting up their own workstations.

"Yeah. We think that you should learn how to do some of the things that we do, just in case we get swamped or need another set of hands really quick." Rosie said.

"So you want to teach me how to do hair and nails and all that?" Alex asked.

"To start, yes. Maybe some of the more in depth stuff later. Would that be something you'd be interested in?" Rosie asked. "After all, it'd be a lot more work, so you could pick up more hours."

Alex thought it over in his head, on the one hand, he really had no interest in all this junk, but on the other hand, the promise of more money was tempting.

What does Alex say?

What does Alex say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)