More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SnappyGoSpucky SnappyGoSpucky

"My name is...

Rosemary

...Rosemary" you said smiling wickedly. You lift up your hand and say a few words. And suddenly, large vines sprout up from the floor and stab straight through the cop.

You draw the vines down and help out your henchmen. You cast your vines out and stab them through all of the cops. You draw them down and shout at your hench men to come.

As they leave, you stay behind to leave a rose on the ground. Like a little calling card. Just in case some idiot would be willing to come at you.

Later, you're in your lair. It's decorated with vines and flowers growing from the walls and floors. The smell of roses fills the air. And the touch of petals go through your skin.

You sit on a chair of gold. A prize you obtained from your last robbery. The shine of the metal just seemed to captivate you.

Your henchmen are talking among themselves ,as you look through the scroll. You read it for a while, only to get nothing out of it. A waste of time, is what your thought of it now.

You slouch on your chair and rub your eyes. You feel tired and get up for a glass of water. As you head in, pour yourself a glass, and take a sip you start to feel strange.

You spit the water out, and look at the glass. Someone poisoned the drink. But who and what?

You look around to see a pack of pills on the table. You pick them up and read the label. "Sex Drive," you read.

Suddenly, your body begins to feel hot. You clutch your stomach and gasp. Your insides become sensitive. And your clit starts to wet.

"F-f-FUCK!" you yell out. You storm back into the main room. "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!?" you shout holding up the pills.

A few men snicker others stare shocked. One whispers to another. And another bursts out laughing.

"You think this is a joke!?" you yell out. Suddenly, you cast out vines and wrap them around everyone. You tighten them till they can't breathe. "As soon as I find the asshole that did this, I'll cut their fucking dick off!"

You let your henchmen go, and go up to your room. You lock the door and lay on your bed. You still feel the pills' effect. And the temptation to pleasure yourself grows fast.

Suddenly an idea sparked in your head. You drew out a large vine without any thorns, and moved it towards you. Your head began to grow with a lot of ideas.

All of them making you horny by the second.

But, what to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)