More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who will begin their journey and how?

Rose Williams

In the middle of the night, in a bedroom of a sleepy suburban house in the middle of a sleepy suburban neighbourhood sat our protagonist, Rose. An unremarkable girl at the ripe age of 22, or at least, she tried to be as much as he could, having little interest in popularity, despite this Rose was a beauty, taking care of her appearance and figure. Standing at 5'6'' barefoot her cream coloured skin shaped a slim body had curves in all the right places, the body of a jogger, but still smooth and soft, very careful not to become too heavily toned. She was cultivating a form that she wanted for herself, almost treating it like gardening...amusingly literal when it came to keeping her pubes under control of course.

Now she didn't just look after her body, she had a head of long ginger hair that she gave plenty of attention to, she didn't put it in any particular styles, in exception to the occasional ponytail, she just liked keeping it taken care of. As for facework, she was thankful to have good bone structure, and preferred to keep her make-up more minimalistic, some touch ups and such around the eyes to bring out her dark brown irises.

College break had given her a lot of free time and quite ironically leaving her with little to do. Rose had taken a job in the local library, but that was admittedly boring, the hours were odd and for 90% of the time she was completely alone there, this town just didn't seem too big on reading.

As for what she's going sitting down? Rose sat at her desk wearing a faded pink t-shirt and a pair of grey bikini briefs looking at her moniter. Her choice of entertainment? Porn, she was watching porn. She had one hand down the front of her panties while the other massaged her breast while a video of a woman sneaking around a public place played, the woman was totally nude.

Rose had been coming back to these kinds of videos a lot, sure she certainly branched out, she wasn't one to stagnate with her sexual interests, but this was certainly her favourite genre. The next video she had queued up had another woman be to sneak around what looks like a college after hours after losing her clothes in some kind of half accident, half intentional strip. She hadn't thought too deeply on this interest however, it was simply a way that she got off a lot easier, Rose hadn't considered exactly why she pictured herself in the place of these women, at least...never in the moment.

Bringing herself to climax, biting her lip to muffle her moans, her panties getting soaked in sheer arousal, she simply lay back in her seat, letting the video play a little longer before simply closing the tab, then the second tab of the same content she had open. Rose then looked down at herself, at the aftermath.

"I need to get cleaned up..." She muttered to herself, biting her lip as she took in her state. Her panties were completely soaked, at least the front part was, and her shirt was tightly sticking to her chest, she really must've worked up a sweat, either way with the horniness wearing off her capacity for gross things like sweaty, arousal soaked clothing was quickly depleting. Realising she'd need to get cleaned up and get changed, Rose looked to the bedroom door.

It was late at night, her parents were surely asleep by now but there was a chance she could wake them, a decent chance, she knew they were heavy sleepers but a careless walk to the bathroom could wake them. It was a good thing she was still dressed then! Unless...

Rose lightly bit her lip again, an idea forming in her head. She very well could put her shirt and panties in the dirty laundry first, then sneak to the bathroom to clean herself up, but then sneaking back could be dicey. She squirmed in her seat as she imagined it playing out, the risk of detection, the thrill...just like one of those videos she just watched, but real!

But the risk was that her parents would catch her sneaking around the house undressed, sweaty and dripping with fresh arousal, that could be embarrassment she couldn't swallow down, even if this aligned greatly with her interests the cost could be massive...she wasn't sure what to do...

Does Rose take the leap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)