More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mapron01 Mapron01

which one watches The Video?

Rose Forsyth

Rose Forsyth couldn't believe it. She had done it. She had become the first female president in the country's history. She had won a highly contested election against her rival, Redard Walpole. One particular joke amongst her and her staff was to call him "Retard". She always laughed at that.

With long blonde hair and attractive curves, she was sought after by many men. She, however, saw herself above them, as most weren't as rich as she was. She came from a long dynasty of extremely rich, which help a lot of power.

Her platform highly benefited the rich, and many analysts were shocked about her victory, as she highly aimed her campaign at the minority of the country. Many supported Redard's platform of progressive taxes and similar policies, and there were more than a few accusations of corruption.

She and her supporters often laughed the accusations off, and claimed it was simply sexism against her. She truly believed this, and believed the people of the country loved her. Unbeknownst to her, she was elected thank to fraud. Her father, who was rather influential, realized she would lose and made sure she would win, using the many contacts he had made over the years.

Informants of Walpole found circumstantial evidence, and informed him. They couldn't prove anything, as there was a very good cover-up, but what they found convinced Redard of her guiltiness, and he decided to take action. He desired a more personal ****, as she robbed him, and other kinds of **** would be difficult to carry out, as the evidence was rather shoddy and wouldn't stand in court.

He had access to a mysterious video that rumors said could help him in his ****, so he decided to enact his plan. He sent a rather inconspicuous mail with the video attached from a fake account.

When Rose received the strange email, she was interested. The mail claimed the attached video had secrets of Redard's that would humiliate him. She smiled at this. Finally, a way to bring that dirty wannabe politician back to his shitty little farm, she thought happily as she opened the video and started to watch it.

She lost the track of time as she watched it. When she regained consciousness, she realized ten minutes had gone by, and the video was over. She angrily closed the video, and cleaned some drool that had come out of her mouth.

"Ugh, stupid pranksters, nothing but lights and spinning crap!", she angrily said as she noticed she got another email from the same account. She decided to see what they had to say for themselves, and later have it tracked so she could beat the ass of whoever did this.

What does the email say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)