More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr-Lac Mr-Lac

Choose your fighter...

Rosalina

Once the light had faded away, the princess of stars, Rosalina, rubbed her dazed eyes before looking around her new surroundings of her starting area. It would have appeared that she had spawned in a thick, dense forested area.

It didn’t take her very long to know where she was, as right behind her was a rusty old sign that read:

‘LOST WOODS’.

“I think I've heard that name before," Rosalina said to herself. “I think it's in Hyrule.”

Now knowing where she was, Rosalina began to walk (or float) away from her spawned spot to see what or who she could find here. Despite it being called the Lost Woods, she did find it somewhat relaxing. Listening to sounds of the mystery forest and being engulfed by nature.

After a little while, she found her way to the entrance of a deep, dark cave. "Interesting…" she said before proceeding inside.

By luck, she didn’t have to go any further in as she found a treasure chest near the entrance of the cave. It seemed poorly constructed as if the slightest bit of wind could blow it over.

“Maybe it might have something useful for me in this game.”

Without any further delays, Rosalina grabbed the top of the chest and opened it to reveal what was inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)