More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eventually1996 Eventually1996

How does Jake deal with his erection?

Rosa Sudden Confession

“Everyone! Listen up I have an announcement to make!” Rosa Diaz said with a loud commanding voice.

Great…Rosa my friend surely her sudden announcement will help me…OMG she’s wearing a trench coat’ Peralta said to himself as he stared the bad ass detective.

Only after getting everyone’s attention she made her announcement.

“Well don’t keep us in suspense Detective” Raymond wondering why she needed everyone’s attention.

“Well as you all know I’ve been gone for 2 weeks due to my surgery” She says.

“You had surgery…and you didn’t tell anyone” Terry said completely shock.

“Now isn’t the time Terry” Rosa yelled.

“This isn’t exactly easy to admit to myself but after years of soul searching I can finally openly admit to something very personal about myself” Diaz says as she was losing confidence.

As the strangers, coworkers, and the people she considered family continue to stare. Rose Diaz said what needed to be said.

“My name is Rosa Diaz and I am a feminist and a proud woman” she stated.

With a dramatic reveal she took of her coat and showed everyone what type of surgery she had.

“After some personal investments I finally have enough money to get myself breast enhancement surgery that any real feminist should have” Rosa says matter-of-factly as she wear her usual attire witch was clearly to small for her.

“Hot damn”

“Hallelujah“

Both Scully and Hitchcock said as they ogled directly at Rosa’s melons.

“That’s not good” Jake says with everything-is-not-going-as-plan smile

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)