More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

Who will I see first?

Room 2

In room 2 are Peter and Janet, a young couple who would dearly love to have a child. Sadly, Peter has a very low sperm count and Janet’s egg release is not all that it could be, so the odds are stacked against them. Still, they are very much in love, so I try to encourage them to each play a part in overcoming the problem. That is why Peter is kneeling between his wife’s thighs - her legs are up in stirrups – licking her pussy.

We have determined that orgasm is the best way to ensure optimum opportunity for the eggs to fertilise and so Peter has been asked to ‘prep’ his wife, before nurse Can delivers the sperm.

Janet moans and struggles in the stirrups, plucking at her tender nipples, her orgasm near. I watch her soft breasts jiggle and begin to harden myself. Nurse Can approaches. She is naked, but for a dainty white nurse’s cap on her head and a strap-on dildo at her waist. The sperm payload is in the end of the dildo. She taps Peter on the shoulder and he gets reluctantly to his feet. At that point, Nurse Can takes his place and begins thrusting the dildo in and out of Janet’s waiting hole.

Stay and observe? Or visit another room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)