More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaynedixon jaynedixon

Which room to start at?

Room 1431

Dani unlocked the door to their room, it was about the size of their apartment back home; it had its own kitchenette, dining area, living area, bedroom, and a bathroom with a separate shower and Jacuzzi tub and finally a balcony with a second Jacuzzi. She stepped out onto the balcony and looked out across the resort, seeing the sea in the distance; she felt Chris step up behind her and she turned and they softly kissed, as she pulled back, she smiled at the small smudge of her lipstick on his lips and she wiped it off with a finger.

"I'm going to have a shower." Dani said.

"OK." Chris said.

She walked into the bedroom and stood at the side of the bed as she started to undo her blouse and get undressed, she put her jeans on top of her blouse on the bed, then she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, slipping it down her shoulders she let it fall onto the bed before slipping her fingers inside her panties and sliding them down her legs and Dani added them to the pile of clothes. As she walked around the bed and headed to the bathroom, Chris reached out and she felt his hand gently rub at her ass as she passed him; he unzipped his suitcase and started to put his clothes away while Dani showered. She turned the water on and after a few seconds she stepped inside, letting the hot water hit her chest; Dani unwrapped the soap, she almost dropped it several times as she glided it over her body. After a few minutes in the shower, Dani shut off the water and wrapped herself in a towel and walked back into the bedroom; Chris had just finished unpacking his clothes.

"My turn." He said he said as he undressed.

Chris walked into the bathroom, leaving Dani to dry herself and hang her towel in the bathroom to dry; when she walked back into the bedroom, she picked up her suitcase, laid it on the bed and unzipped it. She started to unpack her clothes; she emptied the case, laying her clothes out on the bed and then she started to put them away, hanging some up in the closet, and putting others in drawers; Dani heard the shower shut off, she had her back to the bathroom and she was bent over the bed when she felt Chris walk up behind her.

"No, no, no, no, no." Dani said.

She felt his hands and tried to stand up and move away from him, Chris wouldn't let her out of his grasp, he playfully nudged her forward and to stop herself from falling, Dani reached out and braced herself on the bed, it also made her bend further over the bed.

"I just need to put these away." She said trying to stand back up.

Chris laughed as he pushed her again, he put both his hands on her shoulder blades and her back down, bent over the bed; quickly he undid his towel and let it drop to the floor and he grabbed his cock and started to rub himself against Dani. Again, she tried to push herself up as she felt him rub himself against her, Chris leaned over her, he put all of his weight on her back, making it almost impossible for Dani to push herself back up.

"That can wait." Chris said.

"Just let me hang those up." Dani said from under him.

Chris pushed himself back up, and pushed Dani face-first down onto the bed, she stared at her folded clothes as she felt him climb on top of her, she was already breathing harder and she closed her eyes as she felt him start to gently rock back and forth, he rubbed and pressed himself against her harder and harder. Without warning he pushed himself into Dani, he watched her face as her mouth opened wide and she moaned out loud, her hands grabbed the bed sheets, she turned and pressed her face into the bed to muffle her moans and screams. Chris pushed himself up and gripped her hips tightly as he used her body like a sex doll, he thrust into her hard and fast, he reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it, suddenly the room was filled with Dani's moans and cries. They increased as he started to thrust harder and faster into her pussy, seconds later Dani felt him thrust hard into her and hold himself there and she felt his cock start to cum inside her, shooting his cum deep into her pussy.

After he had finished cumming he collapsed on top of her and Dani groaned as his weight pressed her into the bed, they were both still for a minute or two, they both panted heavily; eventually Chris pushed himself up and Dani moaned as his cock slipped out of her. Dani pushed herself up when she heard the shower once again, while she waited for him to finish, she grabbed her clothes and finished putting them away. Chris walked out of the shower and Dani grabbed her towel, as she walked past him, he stopped her and gave her a soft kiss before she pulled back and walked into the shower.

After they unpacked, what do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)