More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What follows?

Ronnet and Latoya helps him with his bath

LaToya turns on the water, Jason stands naked in the bathroom as Ronnet sits on the toilet lid staring at Jasons small penis.

Ronnet: Your right LaToya, from what I am looking at Jason's not a big boy.

LaToya: Yep, your right Ronnett he isn't that big.

Both Ronett and LaToya still staring at Jason's small penis as he is now in the bathroom.

LaToya now puts Jason down, as he is in the bathroom.

She slaps him on the bare bum.

LaToya: Now get in that tub!!

Ronnett: your butt is so cute Jason

Jason: Shut up Ronnett

Latoya: watch your mouth Jason

Ronnett laughs at what LaToya did, as Jason quickly gets in the tub. There the water ran Jason, as LaToya then took the soap and rag as she then took the soapy rag and started to rub it on him, washing his privates.

Jason: Come on Latoya, I could of did that

Latoya: No you can't I will,

Jason: This is embarrassing and Ronnett is looking at me.

Ronnett: yeah Latoya girl pull that four skin back and wash in there.

Jason: Latoya!!, Ronnett is staring at my penis

Latoya: you're naked little midget brother, and Ronnett has every right to look at this little pee pee.

Ronnett reaches out her finger and flips Jason little thing.

Jason: Ronnett stop!!

Ronnett: what this

Ronnett flips his penis again as her and Latoya laughs

Latoya washed between Jason's butt cheek and washing Jason's butt hole which made it more embarrassing.

Latoya: I know this washing your butt and butt hole could be very embarrassing Jason.

Jason: Wow, you think big sis?, get this over with please Ronnett is watching

Ronnett: I sure am

Ronnett and Latoya are there in the bathroom as Latoya bathed Jason and enjoyed every moment doing so.

Does Latoya let Ronnett take over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)