More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorazonCalido CorazonCalido

Next

Ronald and Nahla have a regular morning [Chained sex]

The finger slowly crossed her skin. It took several seconds to move that damned finger a few centimeters up, and the same amount of time to move it back down. It printed strenght and pressure in its tact, but only an insufferable teaser would be so slow in pleasuring a clitoris.

-Please, Master! I can't take it anymore!
-What can't you take anymore?
-Your... your teasing! I...
-And what do you want me to do instead?

The chained woman panted angrily. She was in her knees above the bed, with her back bent forwards and her arms and hands drawn and chained to the bed.

-I want you to take me like your personal sex toy... I want you to stick your cock deep into this slut and, and savagely _pound _me over and over until... Until I melt like an ice-cream and you mark me with your seed!
-That was pretty good...
-Thanks... Ah!- he spanked her ass.
-...you slut.

The man grabbed his cock and slowly inserted the tip inside the woman's entrance, while she kept still, trying to keep her own breathing under control. And then he pushed it deep inside.

-U- Aa_aaa_ah... - she moaned, lowering her head.
-I take it this was what you wanted - he moved his hips back, and then strongly pushed in again.
-Yes. Yes... Please continue.
-To be put in your place as my personal slut - pound.
-Yeees.
-To be brutally dominated and throughly used - pound pound pound.

-Yes! Thank you Master!

The woman was now moving her hips in perfect coordination, her breath coming in and out like a steam engine. Her arms pulled the chains back, to no avail, stressing every muscle in her back. The cock inside her was expanding more and more, and it would soon explode.

-Come here- he grabbed her hips and pushed her against himself, stopping all movement. He bent over and put his whole body above hers, and breathed in her ear.

The shivers invaded them both at the same time, and they climaxed.

After half a minute without any movement, she finally opened her mouth.

-That was pretty great.
-I know.
-Can you take these off already?

He sighed.

-You know, Nahla, given how much you enjoy being the bottom, you are always in such a hurry to take control back.
-No one told me I had to be perfectly coherent throught my life.

He had finally reached the key and unchained her.

-You have my many thanks.
-You're welcome.
-And now, could you bring the breakfast to your beloved Queen?
-My Queen? Just a few minutes ago you were asking me to mark you as my slut.
-And yet, now I'm your sovereign. Such is life and its tortuous ways: one day you're begging on the streets and the next you rule over an Empire - what good would it be If we stuck to our fixed, boring personas and-?
-Okay, okay, I got it, I'll make you breakfast today.
-Thank you, Ron~ -she smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)