More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

Ron runs into the Elf

Ron crashed

Ron was running down the hallway, he was late getting out of detention and did not want to be cought out of his common room at this hour, 'stupid malfoy getting him into trouble, stupid' Ron was not looking at where he was going and ran right into a house elf with a cauldron.

CRASH

The house elf spilled the potion all over Ron's pants, "Sorry sir, Tipi will clean it up" said the house elf as she started to clean the mess, but forgetting Ron's pants.

"I will clean my pants in my common room thanks" said Ron walking off to the common room, not noticing that the potion soaked into his pants and was now pooling into his boxers, his cock soaking the potion up, making his cock hard and throbbing.

Ron got back late, the bathroom in the common room was being used, so he walked up stairs and used the one by the girls dorms.

Inside the room, Ron took his pants and boxers off, putting them in the laundry basket, he ran a hot bath as he needed to clean off the potion as well as relax.

"Ahh" said Ron sliding into the hot water, the water felt great on Ron's body, after cleaning a classroom for his detention, the hot bath was great.

Ron looked down to see his cock standing up in the water, "well i guess i should take care of you" said Ron putting his hands on his cock and started to stroke it, closing his eyes he started thinking of a girl, thinking of her sucking his cock, her tong around his cock head, while he was masterbating, a smell from his cock seeped out of the vent in the bathroom and under the door to the girls sleeping next door.

what girl Ron thinking of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)