More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garg22 Garg22

Do we follow an existing character from an established world like Harry Potter or create our own?

Ron Weasley in the demon world

“Bloody Fucking Hell!” swore Ron Weasley as he stood up. It had only been one year after Harry offed Voldermort, and Hogwarts had just been rebuilt. He had insisted that Harry and Ginny join himself and Hermione at the Leaky Cauldron for a pint in remembrance. And if the whisky had the very fortunate side effect of removing Hermione’s knickers, something he would swear had a permanent sticking charm cast on them, so much the better.

The entire group was completely wasted, and he had let his hand wander up his girlfriend’s skirt to help get her in the mood, when it had all gone down the crapper.

Demons, lots of fucking demons. Now usually that would just be a word to describe how bad the situation was, but this time it was a literal description of the actions taking place. Within moments of the portals opening people began to change. Some didn’t change much, a few girls gaining cups sizes, and he knew his pants were a bit tighter. Others however had more drastic changes, such as the hag that had been transformed into what looked like a much sexier version of the cat thing Hermione turned into in second year. Hell, he saw a centaur with four large tits that looked like Mrs. Malfoy being shagged by one of the larger demons.

He remembered Hermione shouting that she had sobering potions back at her place, because of course she’d have some way to counter the more fun part of his plan, so they should apparate and meet back there. Apparently she was just drunk enough that she thought that apparateing in close proximity to a bunch of open portals was a good idea. He didn’t know about the others, but considering the fact that it was around midnight when he left, and the fact that it was mid-morning now made think that he wasn’t in his own world any more. Well the blood red sky may have been a bit of a clue a well, but Hermione got upset when he mentioned to blazingly obvious, so best to go with the time thing.

“Bloody Hell,” Ron muttered once again before deciding that he needed a bit more cover than he had. To his left there was a forest, and to his right was a cliff with a large cave at the bottom. Neither was really ideal, but both were better than simply standing out in a field waiting for a demon to snatch him up.

Cave or forest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)