More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LilacFox LilacFox

What did we talk about?

Romance is…

After the incident downstairs, Gwen walked me up to her bedroom. It was a nice room, very clean, with light colors. I would easily describe it as comfortable looking, and feminine. She showed me in, closed the door behind us, locked it, and walked me to her bed. For half a second, I expected her to put the moves on me, but she offered me a seat. “I’m really sorry about that. Believe it or not she’s a nice girl… Kat I mean.” She sat next to me and rubbed my back “You alright?”

I nodded “I’m fine. It was just a little shocking, that’s all.”

Gwen sat there, still rubbing my back, a moment. “I don’t know what’s gotten into Kat lately… after that day she took you into the changing room she’s been… different.”

This was news to me a little. I’d hardly seen her since that day. “H-how so?”

Gwen sighed “She seems distant, doesn’t eat as much as she used to.” that kind of annoyed me “Every time you’re nearby she just sits and stares at you. She’s rejected at least five guys that I know of…”

“She has?”

“Kat almost never turns people away, she gave the class room geek a pity fuck in high school, and now she’s turning away guys I would humiliate myself to have a night with.” She paused a moment before looking at me. “If she doesn’t get her little crush on you under control,” I could feel myself blushing at that “she’ll get you honor killed or something…”

I closed my eyes and tried to be firm but sympathetic, “You know that’s not really a thing in this state, right? Besides, my family is fairly progressive.” Even I wasn't sure if they were THIS progressive though.

Gwen looked stunned “I’m so sorry, that was probably a little ignorant of me. I hope I didn't upset you.”

I rested my head on her shoulder “You’ve always tried to be there for me, I’m not upset.”

"Thanks Fariha." She placed a hand on my shoulder “I’ll try again though… I’ll get Kat to stop harassing you somehow.”

I sat up, and shook my head. “Can I trust you to keep what I’m about to say between us?” She seemed a little worried, but shook her head yes. “That night, the night she took me into the changing room. We had sex…” I felt myself blushing again, and Gwen went silent.

A funny thing about time, it feels very subjective. Hours can feel like days, seconds like hours. Gwen’s response felt like it took a long time to come. “W-who made the first move?”

I blushed a bit “It… was sort of… me…” In retrospect that could be debated, but I doubt Kat would have been with me if I hadn’t licked her juices off her fingers first.

Gwen looked stunned “I… never would have thought she was your type…”

“I’m not really sure what my type is… but Kat’s romantic, and fun, and makes me feel… cared for.” I took a deep breath “I’m not sure it’ll work out, but I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes.”

Gwen thought to herself again, “Kat always had some bi-curious tendencies…" Suddenly giggling and bumping me lightly with her shoulder. "but you could do better girl.”

I giggled back “I doubt that.”

“Well, if you’re sure about this, then I guess I’ll need to support it. After all Kat’s my best friend... and I like having you around.”

“Feel free not to answer but... Have you two ever…?” I couldn’t bring myself to say it, so I just pressed my fingers together.

“No, I’ve never slept with Kat. I’ve probably seen her naked more often than anyone else though. And that includes the guys she's fucked.” Part of me felt guilty for even bringing it up. More of me felt relieved that Gwen and Kat hadn’t had sex. Stupid as it was. "There's some eye shadow I think would look good on you. And if you haven't shaved down there, you may want too. Kat's not big on the natural look." She mused to herself.

"Y-you really are alright with this?" I questioned.

"What ever makes you both happy. So Monday at work, I'll show you that eye shadow." She giggled "I'll let you handle shaving on your own." I laughed at this, though probably not why she thought I was. After all, the last time I was shaved down there, it was Kat who did it.


Gwen was true to her word, that Monday she showed me the eye shadow she had in mind. She gave me a few suggestions for what to wear as well. If I hadn't known better, I'd swear Gwen was as excited about my date as I was.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I saw less of Kat than ever that week. When I asked Gwen about it she shrugged "Every time I call her she says she's busy. She's still got that jacket of hers at my house." I was worried, nervous, and feeling a bit guilty all at the same time. Was asking her to cook why she was so busy? No, how hard could it be for her?

Either way, Friday was swiftly approaching.

Friday night...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)