More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What's next?

Roles/Guidelines

Students: Futas generally 18 and up to 24 years old. Students live within the dorms and must attend school from 8am to 3:45pm. There are extra curricular activities and clubs they can do, and there is a student council consisting of ten members. Futas must try to refrain from sex during school hours unless given an instruction do follow through on desires given by the instructors and/or other authority figures.

Teachers: Futas generally 26 and up. Teachers live within the private staff dorms and must arrive before the start of school for the students and may leave at 4:15pm unless they're supervising clubs or other extra curricular activities. Teachers eat lunch and generally engage in sex within the teachers lounge during school hours as to set a good example for the students. Casual sex is not forbidden with the students or in front of them but it is encouraged that they have the students at least learn something before, after, or at least during the coitus.

Security: Futas generally 25 and up. They live within the private staff dorms and there are 3 groups: A, B, and C which each get a shift of 8 hours to watch the school grounds. These futas maintain the peace and order. During their working shifts, they are asked not to engage in sex with the students or teachers... or at all really.

Maintenance: Futas generally 25 and up. They live within the private dorms and there are 3 groups: A, B, and C which each get a shift of 8 hours to make sure everything is in working order. They are asked not to engage in sexual activities until their shift ends or at least until their one hour break.

Cafeteria Workers: Futas generally 25 and up. They live within the private staff dorms and work to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with making special dishes during special occasions. They are asked to refrain from sex within the kitchen unless asked to do so by figures such as the student council who need permission from the headmistress.

Nurses: Futas 25 and up that help the students with injuries and pent up lust in case of hormones overwhelming them. They are even allowed to work in the nude as long as it's for the good of their patients. As a whole, they work 24/7 and alternate shifts of 12 hours.

AN: Take note, there's no set characters established for the entire story. Continuity for individual characters and plot must only be held within someone's story timeline after they have made it, that's it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)