More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by smuttamaker smuttamaker

What fetish does she give him?

Role Reversal

"I know the perfect fetish for a big, dumb jock like that. Role Reversal. He'll get off on submitting himself to the weakest, most unassuming people there are...and since he's hanging around gay bars so much, no doubt he'll start with those twinks."

Daisy sidles up towards Justin, preparing the spell, then releasing it with a touch on his arm, "Hey there. You're looking a little lonely tonight. Perhaps I should introduce you to a few cute boys here?" She asked, trying to hide her giggle.

Justin felt a weird tingle run through his body at the touch, felt his cock grow stiff as he was flooded with new desires, "Yeah, maybe...wait, what? The hell? What am I thinking?"

Daisy couldn't hold it back any longer, "Silly fool. You homophobic trash. I am a witch, and I've cursed you! The cursed fetish of role reversal. Now, you'll--"

"Wait, you're a witch? Like with magic powers and shit?"

"Yes, and--"

"And you curse people like me, manipulating and punishing them to satisfy your own sense of twisted justice and petty sadism?"

"Well, I wouldn't say petty, but--"

"C'mon, bitch. Let's get to know one another a little better." He grabbed her wrist and squeezed down painfully hard, then dragged her off and into the women's restroom.

Maybe I didn't think this one through as much as I should have, thought Daisy.

What goes wrong for Daisy next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)