More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zaick zaick

What did Page dress up as?

Rogue from X-Men

Page and Jodie were teaming up to cosplay two characters from X-Men, Rogue and Jubilee. Their group had once been larger, but split since Page was unable to finish all of her commissions as well as do an incredibly complex project they originally had planned with the Avengers team. Rogue was substantially simpler. She had a green and yellow jumpsuit with a belt, boots, gloves, a jacket, and a very complex wig. She thought it would be over and done with in three days, although she found dying and styling the wig took the majority of that time. By the time she got around to the jumpsuit, she ran into a few issues.

For one, it was incredibly itchy. She did not know why - the material was some form of cheap lycra and spandex, and it bothered her skin. Without a huge amount of time to deal with the issue, she pushed forward. She tried to put on lotion beforehand - anything to help with the feeling for the next few days.

The next issue was the tightness. Page was a professional, and did not enjoy the idea of anything being out of order. Since the suit was made to hug her body, she thought of initially using a nude bodysuit under that, but she lent hers to her friend for the same Con. She would be completely covered, but did not want to show lines underneath, and so she stuck with the ever famous pasties (it was not THAT tight or thin, but it was always a good idea) and a thong. Thongs were not her thing - she rarely ever wore them, but Jodie suggested it. It was either that or a very thin set of silk underwear, and Page was done spending money for this costume.

The suit was cheap, and made of leftover green and yellow she had, hemmed together into Rogue's pattern. There was a zipper along the right side that was hemmed around for her to get in and out, something that was time consuming and annoying. She had a belt rather loose on her hips that did not have the ability to hold anything, and a bandana.

She had no issue with the gloves. Millions of gloves over time gave her that experience. The boots, however, did not stay on very well.

For Jodie, they had arranged for her blue gloves to double as a prop, attaching lights and plastic forms to it to show Jubilee's creation of fireworks from her hands. Otherwise, she had the classic outfit. A long yellow overcoat, red shirt, blue shorts, huge sunglasses, and blue boots. Her overcoat had large enough pockets to even carry some spare cosplay emergency repair kit supplies (tape). She did not seem to have any issues.

The two arrived at the con, ready to start their day. They had a competition to get to that late afternoon, though they did want to roam around the merchant hall or possibly see a panel.

Where does their day begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)