More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

How does Dexler make his move?

Rodney contacts Madeline directly

Rodney Dexler walked back to his office, smiling at his cute redheaded secretary Gwen as he walked past. "Hold my calls for a few minutes, sweetheart," he instructed her. He couldn't help but notice the glittering engagement ring on her finger; that wasn't going to stop him, he thought. But for now, he was focused on tracking down that blonde girl.

Accessing the most popular social networking site with teenagers these days, Rodney quickly found the account for "MaddiE", Madeline Esche. She didn't have her privacy settings set, so he spent some time investigating her posted photographs; it was typical teenage girl stuff, lots of photos with friends, a few more in her cheerleading outfit, plus some nice ones of her in a bikini or in somewhat revealing sleepwear during sleepovers. They confirmed that the girl was already well-developed, with proportions he estimated as 36-24-35 and what appeared to be nice natural D or even DD breasts. He also noted that the vast majority of her friends and posters were also young, white and female. From what he could tell, she didn't seem to have a boyfriend, or any black friends whatsoever (a single post had a creepy-looking older black guy as an icon, asking what she was into, but from the context he seemed like a troll).

Rodney had signed up a basic account (BigBlackRod) to access the pages of and make contact with younger girls, so hit a quick friend request to MaddiE. Then he asked Gwen to contact him to Dwayne, the guy downtown that Peter with whom Peter was trying to land an account.

"Is that Gwen as fuckable in person as she sounds on the phone?" Dwayne said by way of greeting.

"It's why that dumb redhead ain't been fired yet," Rodney reported with a laugh. "Hey, I need you to keep that Peter guy from my office twisting in the wind. I want to fuck his daughter and I need the leverage."

"Lemme guess, a cute little white girl way too young for you?" Dwayne laughed, knowing his old friend. Rodney sent him a few of the cheer and bikini shots of Madeline he could already access and his friend whistled with approval. "Just do me a favor, send me the video of that stacked blonde sucking that big, black cock of yours, okay?"

Rodney noticed his friend request was already approved, with a message from MaddiE: "Hi, BigBlackRod, nice to meet ya, just in class :p but lookin forward to the weekend xo Maddy"

"Nigga, if this works out like I think it will, I'll send the little slut over to ya when I'm done with her," Rodney predicted. "I gotta go." Then he turned his attention to innocent little Madeline...

What does Rodney say to her? Or is he interrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)