More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Who wins out this time?

Robyn gets her way for once.

Emma only had to look at her friend and could tell she wasn't in the mood right now. Best let the girl get something to eat and perhaps she'd be more inclined to look for some fun after that. "Alright Rob, lets get some breakie and we'll see what's going on later," she said caving in to the pleading looks.
"Thanks Em. It think the way my stomach is growling it would scare off any guys anyway," Robyn said as they gather their boards and towels and headed towards where they had parked their car.

It took them about half an hour to strap the boards to the roof rack of the old station wagon they had bought together. It had cost them seven hundred dollars and about three times that much in repairs since they had started travelling together earlier that year. The old car had memories though and there was no way they could afford a newer one.
"If I have to miss out on some cute guys, the least you can do is buy me breakfast," Emma declared as they drove off hanging her feet out the passengers side window.
"Fat chance of that. I'm as poor as you are. Looks like its going to be dry weatbixs back at the Caravan Park. Anyway I bought the box in the last town we were in. There's your bought breakfast right there," Robyn countered her friends claim.
"Oooww yum. Not like we haven't had that for the last week anyway. I think we are going to have to do some work before we move on. Any idea what jobs are going around here?" she asked.
"I don't know. Bar maids perhaps or maybe one of the local orchards or wineries will need some workers," Robyn said trying to come up with some ideas during the rest of the drive.

When they got back to the tent they shared at the caravan park Emma went off to have a shower while Robyn tried to eat what breakfast she could. She managed about three weatbixs before all the salvia in her mouth was gone from the dry cereal. Emma returned as Robyn was brushing the last of the crumbs off herself. She had got out of the wetsuit, which she hung up to drip dry and changed into a little denim skirt and yellow top that showed off her shapely breasts leaving her belly uncovered.
"Coming back to the beach now?" Emma asked.
"I'd like to but one of us, at least, needs to look for some work," Robyn said. She had been the practical one on this trip whereas Emma had been more carefree and go with the flow. Together the meshed perfectly with just the right amount of time spent working and having fun.
"Its up to you Rob. Money or cute guys! You pick?" Emma tempted.

What does Robyn pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)