More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Roberta nude photoshoot

There I was with a woman name Roberta, she is a very beautiful woman in her early forties with big c cup breast, an hour glass figure, a very very lovely looking body with a nice round ass and a bushy Kat that would make all the bushes in the forest look shameful. I am a female photographer name Katelyn in my early twenties at 26 years old. I have five years experience in this field, graduating form collage with a degree in photography. I have taken pictures in the like of landscapes, vases, people, children and models males and females. I'm very good at my profession, but this right here was very much of a challenge, which is doing a photo shoot of a nude woman. Here I was, in the studio getting the camera ready for the shoot. The camera now ready, Roberta came out with a blue robe on. When coming out, she had a confidence about her that was something that I have never seen.

"Roberta aren't you a little bit nerves about this nude photo shoot?" I asked to Roberta "Oh no Katelyn I'm very comfortable with the shoot. l took a bubble bath and then afterwards the women dried off my naked body. Then ladies did my makeup and rub cream all over my naked body so I'm ready to shoot let start" said Roberta anxiously. I have to admit Roberta had a lot of confidence and boldness about her going into this photo shoot.

"Ok then in that case let it rip" I told Roberta.

Then with one movement she took off her robe and through it one side on the ground. There she stood naked not embarrassed but bold, so I stood there with the camera taking in the view of her naked body. I saw every part of her nude body her breast, thighs, leg and mostly her vagina. The thing I notice on her body is two things her erect nipple and her woman bush of a pussy.

I forgot to say my sister Stacy was present at the photo shoot sitting down. Her it was me and my sister had clothes on Roberta is standing there butt naked. My sister also saw Roberta in the nude, they only thing that Roberta had on was high heel. " Wow she hairy" said my sister Stacey out loud " what are you talking about honey" said Roberta." Your hairy" said Stacey pointing at Roberta's hairy pussy " ok ok let's get this photo shoot started" I said

Then Roberta got in to a sexy pose and I started snap away. They were also the women that help here get ready. those women were looking on as well so on All there where four women in the room nothing but females in the room staring at this naked woman posing on stage while the one woman behind the camera me snapping away.

Roberta posed in the most sexiest poses, that she had looked breath taking. I have to say she looked amazing from head to toe. The more I started snapping, the more I admired her gorgeous naked light brown skin body "In the jungle the might jungle the lion sleep tonight" my sister Stacy sang teasing Roberta about her woman bush of a pussy " Ok Stacy that's enough honey" said Roberta as she continued posing so gracefully as she then turn around showing us that gorgeous ass of hers, "nice butt Roberta" said my sister Stacy "why thank you honey" Roberta replied with a smile. Then the photo shot was over and Roberta came over towards me by surprise completely naked and thanked me for the photo shoot by hugging me then of course I hugged her back " share no problem Roberta" I replied. Then Roberta for some strange reason took my hands and laid them on her bare ass.

Was Roberta still naked around the women after her naked photo shoot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)