More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

But who is really anticipating and manipulating Dipper's return

Robbie who has schemed this whole ordeal

Robbie stares down at his phone. He sees that little punk's last message. 'Wendy I'm only a few minutes outside of Gravity Falls. I should be there in twenty-thirty minutes. Can't wait to see you again.' Robbie read the message through the Facebook page. That he has created. The pictures he send the brown hair rival, who purposely took them with Wendy's consent. Telling her to smile if Dipper was here. This scheme is to fuck with Dipper Pines. Make him feel unpleasant the identical way Dipper did when Wendy broke up with him. Now they have been married for three years.

Not a lot of pickings in this small hick town. She lost her virginity to him during their senior year. He pokes a few holes in his condom. Hoping to breed and keep Wendy as his wife. It didn't work. Somehow his dick personality kept the redhead girl entertain, and she finally crave to marry her. She still is beautiful, and Robbie wonders how that little dick never found out about their marriage. Now he is going to fuck with the college smartass's mind.

Robbie calls out to Wendy. "Hey babe. Can we have sex?"

Wendy calls back from the laundry room. "What. Why."

"You look so sexy today. I thought maybe you would want to have some intimacy. Since we haven't had sex in a while." Robbie said walking into the room. Wendy sitting in a chair with a basket full of clothes. Robbie picks up some of the redhead woman's white lacy g-string underwear. "Haven't seen you wear this in a long time."

Wendy stood up wearing a flannel jacket, a white tank top showing her light pink nipples, and small jeans shorts. "Okay, Robbie... We can... But you have to do the rest of this. Deal." She reaches over taking the pretty underwear from his hands.

Robbie smile. "Yes, babe. Fuck yeah. Go upstairs, I'll do a little while I wait for you to call me up." He leans over kissing his wife.

Wendy smile. "You are just a big softie, aren't you? Well, you know the thing I hardly let you do... For your kindness, I'll let you do it today." Wendy walk away, her skinny ass from the past, upgraded to more of a womanly full-figure body.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

Does Robbie do the laundry...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)