More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Did he come out the elevator?/where eles was he in the hotel? Or was he any where eles?

Rob in a maze

There was Rob laying on the ground, sound a sleep. Then as he opened his eyes, he wanted to know where he was as it looked like some kind of hallway. Then as Rob looked around while laying on the ground, he also looked down at his body and realize something, and that was the fact he was naked to his shock and surprise. Then as he go to his feet he started to look all around the place as it looked like the hallway of a hotel. "Where the hell am I?" Asked Rob as he walked the halls of the the place covering his privates looking for a way out of there. "Hello Mr. Anderson" said a female sounding like smith from the movie The Matrix, "where are you?, you asked, well you are in something called a maze" said the lady "who are you?" said Rob curious to who was talking. "I'm agent Jane honey and I can see everything especially your private parts" said agent Jane as electric shocks went through Rob's hands causing him taking his hand from his privates as he was prohibited and restricted from covering up while hearing the laughs of the agent. There Rob was, in a maze and in his naked state as he saw two females coming around the corner. Then as he saw them he saw a big plant and hid from them. There as Rob was behind the big plant, as he saw the women passing by, lucky that they didn't see a thing. Then as Rob was so relived that the women passed by he then started to look to his right just to see a young teenage 18 year old girl sitting there looking at him and his naked body. "Ahh shit, hey girl nothing to see" said Rob embarrassed at how the girl was looking at him. There Rob came from the big plant he was hiding behind and stood next to it, all the while facing the young girl sitting in the seat. There stood Rob with his hands by his side, in front the 18 year old girl as she looked down at his nudity and his manhood and as she did so, she started to laugh then a guy came there, the same guy that saw his in the elevator, as he took his phone out, and took a picture of Rob standing there naked. Rob then covered his genitals and said to both of them "what the hell are you looking at" as both of them laughed as Rob ran away from them.

What the next thing that happens with Rob?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)