More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

Roadmap And Feedback

Hey everyone! Wanted to post this to give you all an idea of where I am in this story and to look for feedback and plot ideas! (Also as a side--my latest story [unpublished so far] is deeply inspired by Madeline's relationship with Tack. But its in a very non-Fallout universe.)

Plot Ideas: Please post any ideas you have either in the chapter where such a story might start (use a comment) or post comments here! You can always send me a message though I may be slow to respond.

Roadmap:

Boomers: Completed arc. First full arch finally completed! Probably could flesh it out a little more but I tried to add a mini game or two so I thought it was over all pretty decent.

Powder Ganger arc. I would say its about 80% finished. Though looking for ideas on how that should go. Moving a bit slower on that as I have been involved in another story of mine (it is still a secret).

Brotherhood of Steel: Brainstorming with plenty of ideas.

New Vegas Strip: So many plots not enough time!? Working on the Gomorrah plot when I can. Not sure if I will go in depth with it or just have it as a bit of a pit stop to earn caps. Any other good ideas for the Strip?

Legion: Maybe 25% of one possible Legion path is completed but yet unpublished (trying to focus on finishing Powder Gangers now but I may post it when I lag with Gangers).

Followers of the Apocalypse: I intend to give them a bit more options and uses for those who became a Friend of the Followers.

Jacobstown: Brainstorming ideas. Should be quite the mutant filled adventure.

Enclave: Brainstorming this route as well. Lots of good options.

Khans: No idea where to go with this one but may eventually add an arc going west and running into the Khans.

What kind of Perks might you want to see implemented? What other arcs might I add? How could I flesh out the current arcs listed above better?

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)