More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cmnmfan2000 Cmnmfan2000

Who should V put in his brain dance?

River Ward

V scrolled all the naughty brain dances he had for the perfect one he thought would best fit River. There were many options that could work: “get humiliated at gym by muscle bro”, “boxer uses you as a punching bag”, but the one that really caught his eyes was “hot cop fucks you in front of construction crew.” River was a cop so it made sense. V recasted the brain dance actor that was getting fucked as him and River as the beefy cop.

V booted up the brain dance and was already pleased with how it was going. The scene started with him on the streets, bare ass naked. His character looks into the reflection of the and waves, it looked just like him! The scene continued with V taking a stroll down a crowded street in all his naked glory. There were gasps at first, then laughter, finally there were catcalls and whistles. V felt his body flush in shame and excitement. It got really vulgar when V got down to the construction area and got the attention of the workers.

“Hey sexy!”

“Nice legs boy! Mind if I spread’em!?”

“Come here baby and let me see that ass!”

I felt my dick harden at their comments, the tip was practically streaming at this point. Police sirens cut through the air and silence the workers for a moment, finally the star of the show arrives.

River’s character steps out of his cruiser with shades and a very well fitted uniform. His upper body bulged out of the shirt and his ass filled his pants. He chuckles at the sight of me.

“What do we have here?” He asks.

“A smoke show that’s what!” A worker answered from behind me.

“Well, it’s illegal to be this, indecent, in public,” River says, “Going to have to take you into custody.”

He grabs my hand and roughly throws me against the hood of his cruiser. The workers boo at this.

“Come on officer! He ain’t hurtin anyone!”

“Yeah! And we were enjoying the show!”

“ isn’t there something he can do for you to let him go!?”

River chuckled and dropped his head before whipping out his nightstick from his holster. He slow dragged it up and down between my ass cheeks.

“Maybe he could do some, community service.” He said with a devilish smirk before turning to the workers, “anyone got any lube!?”

One giddy worker reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small travel pack of lube. Walking forward he offers it to River he gestures to the nightstick. The worker starts to giggle as he lathers up the blunt object.

“Since you like showing off, let’s show off that hole of yours.” River said darkly as he pressed the dark stick against his hole. He spun it at V’s entrance before pushing it inside. V gasped and let out a sharp “fuck,” but that didn’t stop River from pushing it in and out of him in the presence of onlookers.

The workers palmed at their hard-ons through their jeans. Soon V’s cries melted into moans as his dick twitched and dribbled at the his hole was receiving. Even though it wasn’t really V, it felt and looked like it was and it was fucking amazing. The sounds of flickering cameras from the workers only excited V even more, fantasizing that he was going to wake up tomorrow with pictures and videos of him getting butt fucked in public was going to be all over the internet.

To V’s dismay, River removed the stick and tossed him onto the concrete as he began to undo his pants. V laid defenseless as River wiped out a fat 10 in coke from his pants and shook it in V’s face.

“Time to service your community.” River teased.

V quickly began to suck on River’s cock vigorously. He deeply throated as much as he could but it was still so much. V managed to take it all the way to the base but gagged at the end. That didn’t stop River from gripping Vs hair and face fucking him.

When he was satisfied he pulled V off and leaned him up against a wall so the workers could watch him get fucked senseless. Thankfully River fucked V with the night sticker because he showed no hesitation shoving his cock into V’s already gaping ass.

He violently pounded into V that caused and equal amount of pleasure and pain. V was lost to the world as he drowned in waves of heat and euphoria.

At one point River lifted one of V’s legs up for the soul purpose of getting a better view for the workers to record. The workers were swarming around V, zooming into his face, ass, and leaking cock with their phones. Calling him names as they video him in this humiliating state.

“You like that you fucking slut?”

“Your hole takes duck real well.”

“You’ve got experience being a slut dont ya boy?”

It gets to the point where it was almost enough for V to cum hands free but was stopped by River with a grip on his cock and balls.

“You cum last whore.” He grunted into V’s ear.

River continued to thrust until he finally blew his load into V’s ass. Pulling out of V, River let him drop to the ground as a fellow officer radiod over coms about a dispute a few blocks away.

“Shit. I gotta go. I’m expecting you fine citizens will watch over this criminal til I get back?” River asked the construction workers. They all started to chuckle with lustful smiles.

“Oh no problem officer. We’ll make sure he can’t run away.” V knew that meant they will fuck him till he couldn’t walk anymore. The brain dance ends with V at the mercy of the construction workers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)