More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Galahad510 Galahad510

How do things go?

Rivalry

Ashley and her rival did not get along, but were to spend a vast amount of time together nonetheless.

"Hey Ash, want to order some lunch?"

Ashley mentally rolls her eyes, putting on a fake smile.

"Sure, did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Yeah! My friend recently opened up a restaurant not far from here. I'm sure the delivery would be super quick!"

Unknown to Ashley, the restaurant in question hadn't even opened yet. In fact, her rival had approached the owner a few days prior, volunteering herself and Ashley as test subjects of sorts for a new, transformational cuisine that catered orders based on the user's preferences.

"Come on! It's on me!" Ashley's rival smiled.

While she is very conscious about her figure, Ashley has a habit of eating while she works, and free food meant she doesn't have to worry about breaking the bank! Ashley created an account on her rival's phone, allowing them to use a single payment method. She then entered in her preferences, a mix of healthy and unhealthy, and handed the phone back to her rival. The former model then added the new profile to her account while Ashley continued working. Secretly she went back into Ashley's preferences and removed all her healthy options, leaving only the most calorie-filled foods. She also adjusted Ashley's desired caloric intake, setting it to the maximum the app would allow. Finishing the setup, the order submitted and the pair began waiting for their meal.

The more and more they worked on the project, the more and more time they had to spend at the office. Sometimes the pair even ordered breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. Eventually, the girls fell into their routine, Ashley none the wiser that her preferences never rendered her even a simple salad.

"That was a great idea! I don't want to know about how they make the food. It's so good. I do need to be careful though, my pants are already getting tight after only a week of this" Ashley commented

"Trust me you still look great. So, don't worry too much."

Nearly a second week passed of her getting similar orders and it seemed like Ashley was not gaining any noticeable weight. Her metabolism was simply too fast. It was time for phase 2. Since they had become friends, Ashley and her rival were beginning to spend more time with each other outside of work, even if they weren't discussing the project. In fact, it seemed the pair had become inseparable after a month, spending each night together at the office or crashing on one another's couches.

Ashley's rival began directing them toward any activity that involved food. When they went to the mall, they decided to stop by at a fast food place and get some milkshakes. When they watch a movie at home, there was always plenty of ice cream. Ashley's rival began to have trouble maintaining her own diet, once being cornered into consuming a meal that must have had over 1000 calories of pure fat.

"Apparently I've already gained 3 pounds since we started this project! I have never been so big in my life. If we keep this up, I am going to end up even bigger." Ashley opened up to her rival

"Look, you still look amazing. You can always go on a diet when we're done with the project. We're so close to a breakthrough, we can't stop now!"

"You are actually right! If this goes well, we'll be set for life! Once I'm VP, I can hire a personal trainer to help me lose weight. We're still on for the movie marathon tonight, right?. I going to buy some ice cream with my paycheck."

Finally after another week, Ashley had gained some significant weight. The pair were eating lunch again, a boring chicken salad sandwich contrasted by Ashley's plate of greasy nachos, loaded with meat and cheese.

"6 more pounds, man, it's getting hard to get dressed in the morning". Ashley's work attire was noticeably bulging slightly. "My breasts did get a lot bigger and my arms are less bony. so I guess it's not all bad!"

The girls decided to get dinner at McDonald's, where Ashley managed to eat an entire big mac, 3 chicken sandwiches, and a large fries. Then they went to Ashley's place, where she managed to devour an entire gallon of ice cream and a pile of candy bars during the movie. Ashley actually had a food belly! The next day, Ashley's rival risked taking her to an all-you-can-eat buffet, where Ashley surprisingly tried one of everything, even going back for seconds!

Ashley, two moths since the start of the project, now sported a noticeable potbelly.

"I seriously am getting way too big, I had to buy bigger shorts for home!" Ashley had obviously neglected to buy new work attire.

The next months flew by for the pair. Ashley kept working hard at her job and steadily gaining weight. Her butt and hips had continued to grow, her legs covered in cellulite and jiggling constantly under her strained skirts. Her face had gone from thin to fat, she now had chubby checks and a double chin. Her arms were thicker and her belly went from being flat to becoming a legitimate potbelly. It even stuck out further than her now D cup breasts. She was still hot to most guys...if they wanted a fat girl. Ashley countered this by always wearing spanx in public to hide her belly's massive girth. Unconstrained, it made her look pregnant and her love handles were getting too flabby too. Still, Ashley's belly and hips were always going to be concealed, so nobody really bugged her too much for gaining weight.

How will the presentation go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)