More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whitehoun whitehoun

Make your way to 324?

Ring your boyfriend?

Something flares into your mind with a guilty edge - you realise that you haven't spoken to your boyfriend since you arrived, and wince at the thought of him sat eagerly by the phone. You rummage through your bag and grab your phone, listening as the call rings through.

'Hey gorgeous!' answers the voice on the other end. You can't help but smile - you'll say this for him, all the time you've been together and he still is as in love with you as ever. 'How is everything? Are you settling in ok? How are your roommates?' 

You quickly give him the run down: just arrived; going to room now; haven't met her yet. He tells you a bit about his day, but is keen to keep talking about St. Basil's - you laugh has he cracks a few lame jokes about all-girl's schools and roll your eyes. To listen to him you'd think that any student who enrolled must inevitably find themselves transformed into a stereotypical schoolgirl slut. You remind him that you're a very good girl thank you, though a pouting look flashes on your face even as you say it - neither one of you think's it's true, and you both laugh. The mood sobers up a bit though, and he begins talking about the difficulty of seeing each other, of needs, and of course, of the temptation you'll be faced with.

Where's he going with this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)