More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wifelover18485 Wifelover18485

What's next?

Ring Ring

Your phone starts ringing, its Phillipe, "hey John, do you remember our discussion at the pub?" you confirm, "still interested", you confirm, "come over in ten minutes, dont knock on the door just come in then head to my bedroom, but wait in the hall silently". You agree and ask if you need to bring anything, he tells you just rubbers.

You head over and the front door is locked, you head to the rear and its unlocked so you sneak in and up the stairs, you hear moaning from their room and the door is open, he has his head between her thighs and is eating her out, she screams out "oh yes, John, John dont stop, let me cum, uh uh uuuuuuuh aiiiiieeeeeee", once she cums down he lifts his head and sees you. He says to her that he needs to pee, but to stay as she is and he'll be back for round two in a moment. He comes out to you and ushers you to the bathroom at the end of the hall. He whispers to you, "what do you think mate?" , you smirk, "remember you can blow a load in her mouth but your cock needs a rubber before it enters her pussy" you agree and he says that you best eat her first then fuck her.

You both head back to the room, she has on a long shirt that is over her arms but the buttons are undone exposing her Large chest and Voluptuous body. Her pussy is still glistening from last orgasm, you quickly shed your clothes and then put your head between her thighs and start to eat her pussy. She starts moaning "oh John, oh my god, your using a different technique to normal... dont stop.... i think im gonna.... ooooooooohhhhhh yeessssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh" you brought her to orgasm far quicker than she is used to so you keep working on her pussy and th orgasm lasts a few minutes, she is whimpering towards the end and her pussy is dripping wet.

"oh my god John that was amazing your turn, do you want my mouth or my pussy?" You look to Phillipe and signal pussy then mouth, he speaks telling her this. She opens her legs wides and pleads for you to stuff her, you are fully hard so pull the rubber on then get on top of her, unexpectedly she grabs your cock and lines it up with her dripping snatch, you are right above her face and away to push in when she whispers into your ear, "you wont be needing this, give me your baby batter John" and she pulls your condom off. Phillipe couldnt have heard it as she said it so quietly, your unsure if she actually knows its you or is still playing to the fantasy but you figure that putting the rubber back on will draw her suspicion so you start to slowly slide into her moist glove. "oooooohhhhhh, you feel thicker than normal Phillipe, uuuuhhhhh and deeper", you now realise she probably still thinks its Phillipe, you start a slow in and out into her succulent pussy, she moaning with every movement, you notice that Phillipe has his cock in hand and is snapping photos and jacking off as you plug his wife. "fuck me harder John treat me like the slutwife I am" she exclaims, you oblige and start really hammering in and out of her, she has now locked her ankles around your ass and is trying to pull you deeper on each thrust, you put your hands under her ass and start pulling her hips up each time you slam home, shes really screaming on every thrust.

She starts to orgasm and you can feel the cum starting to rise in your bloated balls, her thighs and ankles are locking you inside her pussy, you try to pull out but when you realise you cant escape you drive as hard in as you can and start spraying your seed into her married womb. This sets off another orgasm in her, you keep moving your hips as you pulse a couple of weeks worth of cum inside her.

After about ten minutes she calms down and her legs drop off of you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)