More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DJDanDan DJDanDan

Chastity, Vina, Arwen, Riley, or Tiffany?

Riley

'Riley, Dr Derriere will see you now,' said Stephanie.

Doctor Derriere watched an archetypal 18-year old cheerleader flounced in and sat in the patients chair. Five foot five, sleek blonde hair, cute face with searing blue eyes. Her C-cup breasts were bouncing delightfully in a black, cropped top. A pierced navel was visible as part of an exposed midriff above tiny denim shorts. Long, smooth, tanned legs with sneakers.

‘Good afternoon Riley,’ said the doctor, ‘how can I help?’

‘I can’t stop putting things up my butt,’ she said, staring at him.

‘I’m sorry?’ he said.

‘Cock, fingers, plugs, dildos, vibrators, tongues, vegetables, TV remotes...’

‘Ok - I get the idea,’ said Dr Derrière. ‘Why do you insert objects into your rectum?’

‘Er...Der! ‘cos it feels good idiot! All my fuck buddies have taken my ass, even my stepdad but it’s never enough. If I’m having my pussy fucked I want something in my ass too, if I’m giving head I can’t enjoy it unless my ass is plugged. In the middle of the night I wake up and raid the fridge for cucumbers. I’m beginning to worry that there’s something wrong with me.’

Dr. Derrière came out from behind his desk, trying to conceal his boner. He leaned on the side of his desk. ‘How bad is this obsession? he asked, ‘is there anything in your anus right now?’

She looked sheepish. ‘Yes doctor, I’m wearing a butt plug. It feels strange if I don’t have one in when I leave the house.’

‘Interesting. I don’t think there is anything wrong with you just because you like having your rectum penetrated, but it would be a good idea, I think for me to examine it thoroughly just to check everything is normal, don’t you think?’

He’d expected some resistance, but Riley just looked relieved, smiled, and stood up, unbuttoning her denim hotpants to let them drop to the floor. She wasn’t wearing panties. She stepped out of the shorts and turned around to kneel on the chair and stuck her arse out. He barely had time to notice the shaven pussy and pierced clit.

Her ass was bejewelled with a twinkling green buttplug. She wiggled her ass. ‘I’ve had this in all day,’ she said.

The doctor gripped the plug and pulled gently. Riley closed her eyes and groaned. The doctor placed a hand in the small of her back. The plug eased out of her ass smoothly, the young woman’s sphincter obviously well trained from all of its usage. Her ass winked at him, gaping rhythmically with its new found freedom. The plug was about five inches long, tapered and metallic. ‘Can I lick it Doctor?’ asked Riley, ‘whilst you have a look around.’ He seemed to have a real slut on his hands. ‘Of course.’

The question was deciding on the next step. Should he get the enema kit and anal speculum out to have a proper medical look, or see how much her ass could take, get his toys or cock out. Perhaps this was a job that required a second opinion from Dr. Staff.

Medical exam; toys; cock; 2nd opinion

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)